Holy fuck do I need help lol

Hey dudes and dudettes I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I make some etiquette no-nos. Basically I've been a fairly straight stick so to speak until I was about 14, then I became more attracted to femboys and other things of the like. At 16ish I saw my neighbors dogs cock, not abnormal because he was a fairly energetic and editable dog, but for some reason I just couldn't stop staring at it. This feeling only grew when he noticed my staring and began to approach me and hump me, so I took him into a secluded area behind some trees and bushes and jerked him and myself off at the same time. Since then I haven't been able to get rid of the urge to do more. I'd also love to handle a stallion and try fucking a mare or a female dog, but the big problem keeps slapping me in the face like I wash a horse's cock would, I don't know how to set up anything, how to effectively pleasure an animal, anything that I pretty much need to know in order to get anywhere. So recently I found this forum and after a couple months of hesitance here I am, help?

THe "How To" section should have everything you need from the technical end.

Do some reading and when you've got some specific questions, ask away.

I can't seem to find anything on how to actually engage in it to try. Like I can't make a full commitment to own my own animals to enjoy, as I neither have the means to keep them and I also haven't really tried anything yet so I don't know if I'll even want to. So I guess a more specific question would be 'how do I set up an environment where I can try things out where I don't get tied in immediately?' like are there people I could talk to who could give me that opportunity? Or places I could go to try? I'm sorry if my cluelessness is irritating or anything. Thanks for any and all help :)

I can't seem to find anything on how to actually engage in it to try. Like I can't make a full commitment to own my own animals to enjoy, as I neither have the means to keep them and I also haven't really tried anything yet so I don't know if I'll even want to. So I guess a more specific question would be 'how do I set up an environment where I can try things out where I don't get tied in immediately?' like are there people I could talk to who could give me that opportunity? Or places I could go to try? I'm sorry if my cluelessness is irritating or anything. Thanks for any and all help :)

For most people, it happens when they set things up so that they can provide for the partner of their dreams. I don't mean to sound like some sort of holier than thou type, but this largely isn't for tourists. It takes a lot of dedication to provide for a companion, most of that comes in effort, but some of it is economic. It's not like it is hard to care for and provide for a companion, but it's not for everyone as it comes with some significant compromises. For most people who've put forth the effort to provide a nurturing home for a companion, risking their freedom, their companion, all of the assets they've worked to get to allow a stranger an opportunity is a lot to ask. I've provided some first time experiences to others, but these were people I'd known for a while and built up trust. So the usual route most people take is they make it happen for themselves.

You can try the route of whining and begging that fills parts of the forum, but I suspect the effectiveness of that is very close to zero. I can't imagine anyone who invested the significant effort to provide a companion for themselves would be willing to risk it all for someone they don't know and any that do, well I'd seriously question their motives and/or intelligence.

So you've largely got two choices, you arrange it all yourself or you hope you can find someone who would give you the chance, but that's probably a much harder path.

It's not that I don't want animals as companions in general, it's just not in the cards I have available to me. Also I've heard that it's just a toss up if you actually get an animal with that type of personality and such necessary for them to be a partner and stuff. Idk I guess I just have to stick to fantasies and shit

There is a third option, "fence hopping" that may or may not involve literal fences where you're taking advantage of someone else to have sex with their animals that they almost certainly won't approve of. The list of people who thought they were too smart to get caught is quite long, as are the sentences many of them have served.

I don't recommend this, it happens for many young zoos who are comming of age, but in an adult it carries significantly greater risks and penalties.

You'll have a difficult time finding an owner that is both real AND willing to let you play with their companion. As an example, I have so much put into my companions that I wouldn't think of allowing another person to enjoy them, tho there are few who would, they are, as I and egoldstein made apparent, are rare.

Yes it is a total toss whether a permanent companion will even allow it. That's a risk you take, because you wouldn't toss them out if they simply don't put out.

From what I can tell most non-owning zoos tend to just live vicariously thru those that are, and post content.

Yes it is a total toss whether a permanent companion will even allow it. That's a risk you take, because you wouldn't toss them out if they simply don't put out.

I know you did not mean to imply that no sex == total loss, but I wanted to add that getting a dog for sex is a horrible reason to get a dog. Sex should be an added bonus if it happens, not the primary motivation for getting a dog. Dogs have so much to offer, focusing on all those other qualities will ensure that if there is a problem with sex, it doesn't harm the foundation of the relationship.

I know you did not mean to imply that no sex == total loss, but I wanted to add that getting a dog for sex is a horrible reason to get a dog. Sex should be an added bonus if it happens, not the primary motivation for getting a dog. Dogs have so much to offer, focusing on all those other qualities will ensure that if there is a problem with sex, it doesn't harm the foundation of the relationship.

Thats more what I tried to convey but my wording could have been better lol.

Myself as an example, my male doesn't mount, but hes also my friend, my sidekick. My female does go all the way, however, that doesn't afford her better treatment, they are both loved and appreciated for their unique contributions to my current state of existence. Even if there was no sexual component, they'd still have a huge place in my world.

interesting. well as a straight guy i noticed i like femboys that are soft and mostly passable not into guys at all that dont look like woman. but i noticed my first femboy when i was about 13 years old and i was attracted to them but never thought anything of it and forgot about it until now as a grown man and seeing some in the community has awoken my interest and now i am grown i can make it happen without anyone being in my business or knowing what i am doing. but for you idk you might just be sexually depraved and need to socialize with people in real life. I like to see woman knotted and fucked by k9s but only because when i was younger one of my older brothers girlfriends wanted to fuck my dog and i thought the idea was hot since i never thought of it. i guess im a natural born freak but thats about it for me with zoo. and maybe i would like to see a woman rammed by a pony cock and watch all the cum drip out. but thats it. either way man dont let your desires make you do things you wont actually like but i guess just slowly try it once and see how you feel. sometimes its not what we think it will be.

Back