Hiiiiii Im new

HI therr and welcome. I underatand youndont mind if ppl find you , it might even be fun u might think. Well first of all in most cases ppl who track you down are not nice ppl i dont think u need stalkers in your life, the other thing is this is kt just a simple nude picture of u getting outed on the net, thats fun for some, this is illegal in most cases and shunned and hated in others. You can find your self in a world of hurt, if u have animal u might cause harm to them as well and u mihht harm this comminity as well.
Dipping a toe into this lifestyle u have to accept some things, this is a thing most ppl will never ever tolerate, u dont care u say good but understand that if caught your case might be used against the community, and yes getting outed with this ia far worse then a nornal nude or sex clip.
NOt showing face pics isnt a rule here although tbh it should be , ppl warn you to protect you from a fallout which is real and serious.

Hello my fellow "tall corn grows" friend!!! You, and I need to direct message each other, (have to figure dm's out 1st...), see which part of the area one another resides in, and figure out a convenient way to put our heads together😍.
I have some fun, innovative ideas, perhaps together, we could launch into action?
For the record, I'm a genuine person. And have no designs on causing any part of your life harm...

Finding Me would not be the worst thing I mean I get it but I'm not really that worried personally especially since I hate to admit it but I'm behind a pound of makeup in there and other shit
Dont encourage people to look for you. You might be surprised at the ease with which you can be identified. For instance, though it isn't admissible in a court, the distance between your pupils is unique.Add that to eyebrow shape and cheekbones, and the police artist can nail you. With AI up and coming, the capabilities will only get better.

You seem to be assuming no one here means harm. That is foolish. I Speak from experience HERE at ZV. Finding you will be the worst possible experience of your life.

That pic is cute, for what it is. You can be sure its already attracted attention. A smart person would remove it.

Back