• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hii from Czechia

Hey guyz!!
I'm so happy i finally found a place like this, i've been searching for a zoophilia forum for a long time.
So, i'll start with introducing myself.
Call me Celestia, i love nature and most of all animals. I realized i'm a zoophile when i was cca 12 years old. Our family always had a lot of animals, especially dogs. Ever since i was a little girl, i knew that i feel something more for them than just that usual love for animals. I've always been attracted to them, but i've never thought about it something weird, it always has been something natural for me.
As i was grewing up, i started to be more and more confused about my sexuality. I could never fall in love with a human being, never felt anything romantic or sexual about them. But with animals, it was completely different.
I can say i'm mostly attracted to dogs, cats and horses, but sometimes i like other animals too (for example foxes, rats or squirrels).
Since it has always been a part of me, i've been struggling with it a lot, mostly because i have depression and very bad anxieties, but it's getting better because of therapies.
I'm so glad i can be here and meet some people with same preference as me, it's a huge relief i'm not alone with it.

Have a nice day y'all!!
Hi princess ! Depression pal here! I struggle with it as well. Thank you for sharing so much already. I'd love to hear more of you going forward

Back