• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hii from Czechia

Hey guyz!!
I'm so happy i finally found a place like this, i've been searching for a zoophilia forum for a long time.
So, i'll start with introducing myself.
Call me Celestia, i love nature and most of all animals. I realized i'm a zoophile when i was cca 12 years old. Our family always had a lot of animals, especially dogs. Ever since i was a little girl, i knew that i feel something more for them than just that usual love for animals. I've always been attracted to them, but i've never thought about it something weird, it always has been something natural for me.
As i was grewing up, i started to be more and more confused about my sexuality. I could never fall in love with a human being, never felt anything romantic or sexual about them. But with animals, it was completely different.
I can say i'm mostly attracted to dogs, cats and horses, but sometimes i like other animals too (for example foxes, rats or squirrels).
Since it has always been a part of me, i've been struggling with it a lot, mostly because i have depression and very bad anxieties, but it's getting better because of therapies.
I'm so glad i can be here and meet some people with same preference as me, it's a huge relief i'm not alone with it.

Have a nice day y'all!!

Hey guyz!!
I'm so happy i finally found a place like this, i've been searching for a zoophilia forum for a long time.
Call me Celestia, i love nature and most of all animals. I realized i'm a zoophile when i was cca 12 years old. Our family always had a lot of animals, especially dogs. Ever since i was a little girl, i knew that i feel something more for them than just that usual love for animals. I've always been attracted to them, but i've never thought about it something weird, it always has been something natural for me.
As i was grewing up, i started to be more and more confused about my sexuality. I could never fall in love with a human being, never felt anything romantic or sexual about them. But with animals, it was completely different.
I can say i'm mostly attracted to dogs, cats and horses, but sometimes i like other animals too (for example foxes, rats or squirrels).
Since it has always been a part of me, i've been struggling with it a lot, mostly because i have depression and very bad anxieties, but it's getting better because of therapies.
I'm so glad i can be here and meet some people with same preference as me, it's a huge relief i'm not alone with it.

Have a nice day y'all!!
Hi there, thanks for sharing so open, love that! Welcome over here and enjoy. Grtzz

Hiyas Celestia!

It's an amazing introduction! it must have been really difficult that for so long you knew something was different about yourself but couldn't quite figure it out!
I know the feeling a little bit too, it's amazing how when we're yonuger we know how we find dogs or horses etc. Super pretty and want to look at them and treat them so good, and ten when we get older and start learning new things about ourselves that it develops into something more.

I'm so happy you've been able to find a place of people who will accept and support you! It's horrible to feel like something is wrong with you because you think a little different. And mental health is no joke (I work in counselling) and it's nice that therapy is helping you become a little more confident about who you are!

I hope you have a good time here, everybody is nice! And I might not be from Czechia but I'm always happy to talk :gsd_happysmile:

Hey there and welcome to the board.

First off, make sure you've given the rules a read

And thank you for the amazingly open intro!

Hope you enjoy your time and if you wanna chat a little feel free to reply here. You can't DM until you have posted ten posts so why not reach out to some of the other new comers in their threads and then have a look around

Hi Celestia sorry for your struggling, welcome here on ZV i hope this forum will help you find what you are searching.

Hiyas Celestia!

It's an amazing introduction! it must have been really difficult that for so long you knew something was different about yourself but couldn't quite figure it out!
I know the feeling a little bit too, it's amazing how when we're yonuger we know how we find dogs or horses etc. Super pretty and want to look at them and treat them so good, and ten when we get older and start learning new things about ourselves that it develops into something more.

I'm so happy you've been able to find a place of people who will accept and support you! It's horrible to feel like something is wrong with you because you think a little different. And mental health is no joke (I work in counselling) and it's nice that therapy is helping you become a little more confident about who you are!

I hope you have a good time here, everybody is nice! And I might not be from Czechia but I'm always happy to talk :gsd_happysmile:
Thank u so much!! I'll definitely be very active here <33

Welcome to the community!
Thank u!! 🥹

Hey there and welcome to the board.

First off, make sure you've given the rules a read

And thank you for the amazingly open intro!

Hope you enjoy your time and if you wanna chat a little feel free to reply here. You can't DM until you have posted ten posts so why not reach out to some of the other new comers in their threads and then have a look around
Thank u so much and i'll try to be super active!!

Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy yourself here
I do!! Thank you!! <3

Hi 👋 and welcome to the forum @Princess Celestia ! 🙏❤️😃 that was a lovely and very open introduction dear, I wish you all the best in your zoo adventures and life’s journey! 🤗
Thank you so much!! I appreciate that a lot🦄❤️

Whats your favorite breed of dog?
German Shepherd and White Swiss Shepherd

Welcome! Hopefully you enjoy your time here! Also kinda surprised that name hadn't been taken before now.
Thank u!! I'm surprised too, but i love this MLP character🩵

Hi Celestia sorry for your struggling, welcome here on ZV i hope this forum will help you find what you are searching.
Thank u!! It's getting better, don't worry <3

Hello.
Once you have the ability, you can join the cz group here:
Thank u, i will do that as soom as possible🫶🏻

Welcome Celestia!
Thanks a lot!!

How lovely, are you zoo exclusive?
Yes, i am. I'm only attracted to animals <3

Hey guyz!!

Have a nice day y'all!!
Welcome to the byre, miss...You'll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Hey guyz!!

Have a nice day y'all!!
Hey and welcome to the forum 😊 so glad to have you here! Great to here your story and that you're getting help, you're not alone and most of us are very welcoming and accepting 😀

Hey guyz!!

Have a nice day y'all!!
welcomeeee if you have any questions feel free to dm me

Word of advice: don't mention your TG here

From the rules:
8. No posting of contact information on the forum (Or ANY other personal information such as a home address.). This includes Email/Phone/Telegram/Session/Discord/Kik/ANY IM messenger service.
Posting on a users profile is called a profile post is also not allowed. Only DM a user if you are wanting to share contacts.
Mentioning your username is the same as your IM handle counts as advertising your contact info.

So, just change this post to something like "DM me for TG" and you're fine.

Hey guyz!!

Have a nice day y'all!!
welcome ^~^

Hey guyz!!

Have a nice day y'all!!
Welcome!! You’ll get no judgment here. Enjoy your time here

Back