Hi šŸ¾

puppyphilia

Lurker
Hello! im kinda new here, ive been a zoophile for almost all of my life but am only recently labeling myself over it and accepting my attractions, its nice to join a new community of like-minded people.
I love all kinds of animals, felines, avians, insects, you name it, but i especially have a soft spot for canines, everything about them is just so alluring to meā€¦ :3c
As for some more facts about me, im texan, lesbian, and very open to PMā€™s!

it feels great to finally join!

Welcome to the Jacale, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you made it home.

Welcome to the community. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen much insect fun on here but plenty of k9 and horse at least. Insect hentai is always a fun search. Especially the ovip vids.

Hello! im kinda new here, ive been a zoophile for almost all of my life but am only recently labeling myself over it and accepting my attractions, its nice to join a new community of like-minded people.
I love all kinds of animals, felines, avians, insects, you name it, but i especially have a soft spot for canines, everything about them is just so alluring to meā€¦ :3c
As for some more facts about me, im texan, lesbian, and very open to PMā€™s!

it feels great to finally join!
people cant dm you before you would get 10 messages completed on the site

Back