hi there! female, 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need advice of some experienced girls here turn to Pippa, Pissholeplayer, Petgirluk, knkRita or Kristy. They are INCREDIBLE! (I'm sure there are many others too who can help you with things. But these girls are UNBELIEVABLE! I'm on my knees for them all! Even in love with one of them! She's AMAZINGLY SWEET and AWFULLY HOT! ????❤️????

*sigh* that's the joke. Everytime someone new who claims they're female makes an introduction thread, one of the guys on here has to say "marry me". Because this place is full of thirsty d00ds (and some females, from my experience).
I almost did that myself - signed up here claiming to be female - but the last time I did that on a message board, within fifteen minutes I was deluged with PM's full of the most horrendous sexual deviantism, so I didn't want to go through that again.

I haven't written an intro post - nothing much to say, never had any zoo experience myself, but I came across this board while searching for something that would be more rewarding than the endless dildogging, fake orgasms and the same old same old that's generally on offer on the net in terms of bestiality videos.

I don't want to be a hypocrite, of course I love dogs, but I don't have a deep and profound feeling about them, I just love to watch beautiful girls having sex with canines.

Anyway, from what I've seen so far everyone seems really pleasant, so maybe I'll get to know some of you better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back