Hi. I’m new

Lolita05

Tourist
BANNED USER
Hi would like to use this space in order to meet new people. Specially if my age. I’m 20 I would like to chat about how this started and even make friends, it’s kinda lonely bc I don’t know anyone zoo. Be free if you want chat sometimes or more :3.

Hi would like to use this space in order to meet new people. Specially if my age. I’m 20 I would like to chat about how this started and even make friends, it’s kinda lonely bc I don’t know anyone zoo. Be free if you want chat sometimes or more :3.
Hello and welcome to the community. You’ll find a decent number of people in your age range here I think. Some people are pretty chatty, others not so much. It’s a pretty diverse community here. Be sure to read through the rules a few times to get a good sense of what is ok and not okay to talk about or post. The photo is nice and I see that you blurred your face, but just be mindful that zoo is quite illegal in most of the world and there are many people out there that wish us harm. Be sure that what you decided to share in this community doesn’t give too much away about your location or you in general where an AI program can cross referenced details with pictures you may have on social media accounts.

I hate to be so negative or a killjoy but I just think it’s important to remind everyone to be cautious.

Just be safe and try to enjoy this community for what it is. A place to relax and feel at least somewhat normal among the crowd.

Thanks! I wil try my best to be discreet. Kinda sad I wish we had more safe places to share sentiments, ideas and more. This is a great website. I would to see zoo memes here

Thanks! I wil try my best to be discreet. Kinda sad I wish we had more safe places to share sentiments, ideas and more. This is a great website. I would to see zoo memes here
It is sad that people like us will have to also be more discreet about our desires than the average Joe who just likes feet or something. But we should count ourselves lucky to at least have a place like this site where we can be a little more free and meet like-minded person. We just have to be more careful about what we share about ourselves.

It is sad that people like us will have to also be more discreet about our desires than the average Joe who just likes feet or something. But we should count ourselves lucky to at least have a place like this site where we can be a little more free and meet like-minded person. We just have to be more careful about what we share about ourselves.
Yes, maybe one day we will be together playing around with friends. Talking and playing. Kinda dreamy of me tbh. I wish I had friends to talk about this like a normal daily topic

Hello and welcome to the community. You’ll find a decent number of people in your age range here I think. Some people are pretty chatty, others not so much. It’s a pretty diverse community here. Be sure to read through the rules a few times to get a good sense of what is ok and not okay to talk about or post. The photo is nice and I see that you blurred your face, but just be mindful that zoo is quite illegal in most of the world and there are many people out there that wish us harm. Be sure that what you decided to share in this community doesn’t give too much away about your location or you in general where an AI program can cross referenced details with pictures you may have on social media accounts.

I hate to be so negative or a killjoy but I just think it’s important to remind everyone to be cautious.

Just be safe and try to enjoy this community for what it is. A place to relax and feel at least somewhat normal among the crowd.
Very well said Miss Zoo, protecting your identity protects us all, a little. Cheers LL

Well maybe someday you’ll be able to find some local friends that share in your desires that you’d be able to have open conversations about it with as casually as you talk about sports. It’s possible. Just difficult to find.

Patience, persistence, perseverance are all true zoo traits, l know well because I am old and didn't have the connected world we now have, but still found it lots of fun, good luck @Lolita05

Back