Hi from TN joining and enjoying posting my AI art.

fredom619

Tourist
I keep forgetting to post here but several of you already found my AI art post and i will keep adding pictures over time.

To tell a little about myself, I am 40 years old and do not work as i am disabled due to severe mental ( not crazy just cant handle stress, crowds, deadlines, being around people much and etc) and i have severe back issues that make it hard to do things. I have to use a cane to walk around even my house and i have been fighting for disability for 15 years. Yes that is right 15 years and the judges keep screwing me over. I do have a lawyer t his entire time and all my doctors back my disability as they say it is life and death for me to not work but I keep getting screwed over by judges. I am lucky to have a caring family that takes care of me while i fight or i would be screwed if not and probably on the streets.

Anyways i am not here to go on about my problems as you all have your own and do not want to hear about mine. I am a very open minded person and i am all about love and enjoying what you like. I am here because like most of you have this kink and of course others. I say all the time that I do not care if you are blue, grey, black, white, purple, alien, animal or whatever someone loves or is into, no one has the right to tell you that is not ok and everyone has the right to be who they are without judgment. Love is a wonderful thing and as long as the person is consenting then i am all for it. I know there is the argument that animals can not consent but i have seen dogs tackle women and try to screw them so i believe there is ways to consent non verbally.

I have been doing AI art since the beginning of this year and have done lots of other styles of art over the years. I use to do airbrush, 3d modeling, montage videos on youtube, and several other art styles over the years but as my back has gotten worse over the years i can no longer sit up and hold a airbrush or any other kind of medium. I was hoping to get good enough with airbrush one day to do beast stuff that way but by the time i started getting good at it my back got really bad as i said above could not longer hold it. AI art has given me the freedom to do a art again and i know a lot of people do not think AI art takes much skill but atm it does to make really wonderful stuff and high quality stuff. Just like any art it takes time it just is easier with AI art to learn a lot of it but still there is so much to learn.

I hope this community keeps enjoying my art and it is nice to be apart of it. I do take request to on my AI art post to and one day will do comissions when i feel i am good enough to do any type of art but some things are hard to do. I need to learn to train my own stuff to make more diverse beast stuff but till then i do have some good tools and can do a good bit of stuff. Enjoy my art and feel free to reach out to me. If i am every slow to respond i might be having rough days with my pain or mental or both and will respond when i can.

Enjoy everyone and it is nice to meet everyone.

Back