Hi from Sweden.

so here I am,
curious, a little scared but mostly excited.
So who am i then?
I'm just a regular women from Sweden soon to be 32 years of age that found out by accident that i really like dog sex, maybe i'll tel you all about it som day.
For now i'm just here to look around and mabe get more comfortable in myself and my sexuality😄.
Cheers.
Välkommen

so here I am,
So who am i then?
I'm just a regular women from Sweden soon to be 32 years of age that found out by accident that i really like dog sex, maybe i'll tel you all about it som day.
For now i'm just here to look around and mabe get more comfortable in myself and my sexuality😄.
Cheers.
Welcum to zooville 😏

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
Welcome here love.
Nice to meet you.
Hope you’ll find your way soon and feel as comfortabel as disired.
We’re all likeminded so don’t feel ashamed.
😘

Welcome!
Love Sweden. Couple of my best friends live there so I got to spend couple months seeing your country & Norway. Uppsala was lovely!

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
Hello and welcome to the forum

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
We all want to hear about the accident with a dog!

Welcome to the forum! 🙏❤️
Hope you have a wonderful time here and meet likeminded new friends! 😊

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
Welcome 🤗

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
Nice to meet you!

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
Welcome! Glad to have you!

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
welcome!

Back