Hi from south africa

Hi there. Also from South Africa looking for someone to be active with in midrand. I'm pan so guy or girl doesn't matter

Anything interesting in south africa? Lots of zoo things going on?
Might just be the most "interesting" country in the world. We have a huge variety of things going on.

Zoo stuff I'm not so sure about. Never met another zoo in real life and will probably stay that way. Although I do see a lot of SA folk on here.

Might just be the most "interesting" country in the world. We have a huge variety of things going on.

Zoo stuff I'm not so sure about. Never met another zoo in real life and will probably stay that way. Although I do see a lot of SA folk on here.
without sounding facetious, it does no mean their are not I have met in real life more than 22, but people are private and animal interaction does not necessarily mean that they crave human interaction that means some sort of unfettered access to their private lives. a few have immigrated but they exist. Please give me your dog to fuck my wife, funny enough is not normally the type of adds they respond to - just saying

without sounding facetious, it does no mean their are not I have met in real life more than 22, but people are private and animal interaction does not necessarily mean that they crave human interaction that means some sort of unfettered access to their private lives. a few have immigrated but they exist. Please give me your dog to fuck my wife, funny enough is not normally the type of adds they respond to - just saying
Yep, I'm sure they're there. My sex life is private and to be honest I have no reason for wanting to meet other zoos. Too many risks attached to it. I don't share my partners, I'm not interested in anyone else's partners. It's literally the only thing I put on my profile description thingy. I subconsciously roll my eyes every time I see a post asking "who has a dog I can fuck?"

Back