Hi from Canadian woman

Lakepussy

Tourist
Hello. Canadian, 40 F.

I'm an open and willing woman available for training and your use. I'm a huge cum lover, and all around cum slut. Just coat me in in your cum, or your dogs, ponies, whatever, and I'm a very happy woman.

Feel free to PM me (when those eventually work for me.) Happy to chat! See you around in the forums :)

It’s really not that bad around here, as far as creepy dms. Way better than some other spots. 😂 Stay out of the dumpster fire if you want to live.

Remember to be cautious. Anyone can join, so not everyone is automatically safe. There are guides posted around that you should read, especially if you’re on the prowl.

Hello. Canadian, 40 F.

I'm an open and willing woman available for training and your use. I'm a huge cum lover, and all around cum slut. Just coat me in in your cum, or your dogs, ponies, whatever, and I'm a very happy woman.

Feel free to PM me (when those eventually work for me.) Happy to chat! See you around in the forums :)
Nice to have new members coming in to join 😀

Thanks, currently exploring, and hoping not to make mistakes. If anyone with experience has tips on avoiding forum faux pas, do let me know.

Hello. Canadian, 40 F.

Hi
Hello. Canadian, 40 F.

Hello 👋 and welcome 🤗 I wished I was the owner. Sometimes I think to buy a little farm.

Ho there and welcome, i understand the love for cum 😊 a lot of ppl wana try horses because of it, i was one of them i admit 😋
Dont forget to be safe and ull enjoy your stay here.

Back