Hey y'all!

adeline

Tourist
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and the concept of bestiality, and I'm hoping to learn more to be able to experience it for the first time soon! I've been in the furry fandom for as long as I remember, but have finally found my interest in the sexual stuff.

I'm a female from North Carolina and hoping to meet some new people who share similar interests on this site! <3

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and the concept of bestiality, and I'm hoping to learn more to be able to experience it for the first time soon! I've been in the furry fandom for as long as I remember, but have finally found my interest in the sexual stuff.

I'm a female from North Carolina and hoping to meet some new people who share similar interests on this site! <3
owner. love to chat!

Hey Adeline, i am relatively new to this too ...i hope we can all together explore this new world of pleasure and love

Welcome, i hope you will like it here. If the likely minded ones you want to meet are male, don't worry about that. As soon as you reach "Tourist" your inbox will be spammed with "friend requests". Good luck and have fun.

I’m from North Carolina too! I’ve had some experiences with male dogs but nothing too much, what part of nc are you in?

I am in the triad area in my younger years I had some experience in this not exactly by choice. But as time has past have thought about it a lot. I am gay, I am curious about male k9. Would love to stumble upon someone to talk to about all this preferably a gay male.
Thanks

Hello and welcome!
We're both new to this site and that we found out our interests in sexual stuff! :)

I'm from Sweden, feel free to pm me if you like 😊

Hey welcome you come to Australia much?

Back