• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hey everyone! Girl from Sweden

Hi,

I'm a swedish girl who is very.. Very curious about beastiality. Got a tip from a friend to look at this site and I had no idea that this many people thought like me.. Haha.
I'm some where between 18-22 (dont wanna be too specific). Short and slim.

So. I have no experience with zoo. Ive done a lot of kinky stuff before and have been sexual for a long time..I am submissive and like to be forced.. So guess this is an extension of that.
Mainly K9 and horses are what Ive been thinking about.
Kul med lite fler från Sverige här. Byter gärna erfarenheter och upplevelser med någon från Sverige.

Hi,

I'm a swedish girl who is very.. Very curious about beastiality. Got a tip from a friend to look at this site and I had no idea that this many people thought like me.. Haha.

So. I have no experience with zoo. Ive done a lot of kinky stuff before and have been sexual for a long time..I am submissive and like to be forced.. So guess this is an extension of that.
Hej och välkommen ? ta det lungt och framförallt njut av så mycket du kan, vill och vågar ?

Hi,

Hi Alma nice to meet you head me up if you like to talk

Back