• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hey everyone! Girl from Sweden

AlmaSub

Tourist
Hi,

I'm a swedish girl who is very.. Very curious about beastiality. Got a tip from a friend to look at this site and I had no idea that this many people thought like me.. Haha.
I'm some where between 18-22 (dont wanna be too specific). Short and slim.

So. I have no experience with zoo. Ive done a lot of kinky stuff before and have been sexual for a long time..I am submissive and like to be forced.. So guess this is an extension of that.
Mainly K9 and horses are what Ive been thinking about.

it's true, most people on this forum are nice and really, I know from myself, you can make interesting acquaintances

Hi,

I'm a swedish girl who is very.. Very curious about beastiality. Got a tip from a friend to look at this site and I had no idea that this many people thought like me.. Haha.

So. I have no experience with zoo. Ive done a lot of kinky stuff before and have been sexual for a long time..I am submissive and like to be forced.. So guess this is an extension of that.
Hello and welcome

Hi Im from sweden also and had to join when I saw this post! Mostly lurking here haha.
30y and grew up on a horsefarm (y)

Hi,

Welcome and hope you will have a great time here. I’m Norwegian and there are without a doubt many Scandinavians that are into it 😊 I’ve just started a group it’s called “Scandinavian Zoo Hangout” do join if you please 🤗

Hi,

Hello Alma and welcome 🤗 here. I hope you will find a home of yourself 🍀

Hi,

Welcome in!

Hi,

Hello and welcome! I hope you're enjoying it! If you ever want someone to chat with, feel free to message me. I love meeting new people 😊

Welcome Alma.
I hope that you will like our little Den of Deviants.
Men ta hand om dig och var försiktig om du försöker realisera dina fantasier, alla är inte att lita på.
But I am sure that you will be able to have fun while staying safe.

Hi,

Welcome @AlmaSub I am always happy to chat in the dm

Hi,

Hej Alma. Välkommen hit till zooville. Finns mycket trevligt här o underbara människor. Tror du kommer o njuta.

Hi,

Hello and welcome to the group

Hi,

Welcome to the Jacale, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you made it. 😉

Back