[HELP NEEDED] convincing an anti open to discussion

GayZHot

Tourist
TLDR a friend of mine who’s an anti found out I am a zoo but she’s willing to listen to what I have to say about it, not excuses why I am into it but actual arguments as to why it isn’t morally wrong

I more or less got till tomorrow evening (bout 24 hours at the moment of posting it) to discuss it with in text form

Anyone able to help me with some sound logical arguments?

i dont think that any talking would change her opinion and that she will try to put more preassure onto u till u break down

What happens if you do not reply in 24 hours?

What do you need?
What are you defending? Zoophilia as sexual orientation? Or watching women have sex with animals? Or something else?

The Thing that got me onboard is animal safety. This is something the animal also enjoys and is done in a safe way.
I don't think it should be about attacking their beliefs or "converting them". I've seen a lot of counterattack comparing it to eating meat. I think that's counter-productive.
For a lot of us an animal companion provides what other people can't.

A collection of videos explaining zoophilia from various angles:

i dont think that any talking would change her opinion and that she will try to put more preassure onto u till u break down
Well I can convince her tho, at least I got a chance at it
Didn’t think she’d even be willing to listen to anything at all but she’s willing to listen and hear out why it isn’t morally wrong

Consent argument?
Sorta?
It’s in there yes, but more so that the animals ‚don’t Enjoy it‘ and it’s only about mating for them

What happens if you do not reply in 24 hours?

What do you need?
What are you defending? Zoophilia as sexual orientation? Or watching women have sex with animals? Or something else?
Defending it as a sexuality and interest

It’s in there yes, but more so that the animals ‚don’t Enjoy it‘ and it’s only about mating for them
Well you can point out that animals ask zoos for sex and masturbate on their own both mammals and birds.
Evidence for that is very easy to find on youtube. It makes it obvious that sex is enjoyable.

Back