Help-me choose my new dog and Love.

lek666

Tourist
Good morning guys, I want to raise a dog to love and give a lot of pleasure, but I don't know which one to choose, I'm unsure of 4 breeds, help me choose by quoting what you know about each breed, knot, dick thickness, balls, amount of semen and etc..
1 Rothwailler
2 German shepard
3 Labrador
4 Husky
Thank you all 🥰

People like this makes me upset. I truely love the connection with animals that i'll never get to have and to see a post like this just makes it cruel to abuse it.

Why don't you ask which dog is better for using as a sex toy?
If all you care about is dick size, cum amount and crap like that don't get a dog because they should mean more then the sex
hey, I meant before I faked the sexual part I said in general what is the best breed to have so stop creating intrigues and don't put words in my mouth about me having a dog just for sex... I'm alone and before sex I need a companion for EVERY moment..

hey, I meant before I faked the sexual part I said in general what is the best breed to have so stop creating intrigues and don't put words in my mouth about me having a dog just for sex... I'm alone and before sex I need a companion for EVERY moment..
If that was true you wouldn't be asking about what size dick they have how much cum they have how hard they thrust.
Their dick size should never even come into play when you're actually looking for a companion.
And we know for a fact all you're looking for is a fucking sex toy.

If you have to ask. Take Husky off the list. Read up on the breeds and see if one fits you personality wise.

If that was true you wouldn't be asking about what size dick they have how much cum they have how hard they thrust.
Their dick size should never even come into play when you're actually looking for a companion.
And we know for a fact all you're looking for is a fucking sex toy.
You don't really know me to know what I really want and I don't need to prove anything to you, and why are you here with a photo of an animal's genitals? You're here to pray for the animals, you fucking saint, get out of here now.

You don't really know me to know what I really want and I don't need to prove anything to you, and why are you here with a photo of an animal's genitals? You're here to pray for the animals, you fucking saint, get out of here now.
Oh damn it is not that easy to get rid of me and I will most likely be here long after you are gone.
And No I don't much about you beside your first post was I am looking for a dog for a sex toy and that all I need to know.
As for my picture it's there for others to enjoy so I don't see how that effects my way of taking care of my girls so please tell me how showing her pussy makes me a abuser or horrible animal person?

Back