Hello!

ciscorox

Tourist
Hey! 24F in Alabama. Can’t believe I’ve never heard of this and I’ve been so desperately wanting to participate but don’t have the resources.. I have my toys but I imagine they’re nothing the same. How could it be? Toy is only a tenth of that I want hehe. I’m super awkward and barely know how forums work but I guess I have to make 10 posts before I can access messaging. So here’s post #1! Do comments count as posts?

Hey! 24F in Alabama. Can’t believe I’ve never heard of this and I’ve been so desperately wanting to participate but don’t have the resources.. I have my toys but I imagine they’re nothing the same. How could it be? Toy is only a tenth of that I want hehe. I’m super awkward and barely know how forums work but I guess I have to make 10 posts before I can access messaging. So here’s post #1! Do comments count as posts?
Welcome. Glad to have you

welcome to the site

What up chick I'm from bama too I would like to get to know more about u an what u r looking for

I'm still new to this and I don't think I have enough points to message anyone yet unless u know of another way

Comments count!

And no, toys just aren't the same.

Feel free to ask questions, and being awkward is ok. I know I can be at times too!

Back