Hello!

Hey all!
I’m Veerle from Belgium. I’m completely new to all this and I’ve been exploring my interests since my divorce. Seems like I have a much kinkyer side than I knew! 😜
Although I haven’t figured it all out yet!
Greetings,
Veerle
Hello and welcome

Hey all!
I’m Veerle from Belgium. I’m completely new to all this and I’ve been exploring my interests since my divorce. Seems like I have a much kinkyer side than I knew! 😜
Greetings,
Veerle
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and find what you are looking for. Feel free to DM me if you ever want to chst.

Hey all!
Greetings,
Veerle
Welcome welcome. I hope the divorce didn’t do too much same to you. I’ve heard those can really wreak havoc on one’s life in so many ways. Good luck to you on your journey of self exploration and kink collecting. Be safe out there. 🤭

Welcome. Hopefully the divorce was amicable. The nasty ones tend to fester for a while. Glad you found us though... I'll tell you, over yet to find an animal that I've wanted a divorce from. 😉

Back