Hello!

Hi all. I am new here and just wanted to say hello. Female, originally from CO, late 40’s, brunette, working out to lose weight, but still have a thicker overall body with very curvy hips, thick bum, and heavy natural rain drops up front. 😉

I’m extremely professional and independent by day, so I never took the time to learn about my desires or act on them due to shame, guilt, and embarrassment. Looking forward to seeing where this might lead as well as learning and growing more into myself finally as a woman.
Estás en tu mejor momento.

Ya somos dos en todo caso jaja.

Hello and welcome. Hope you will enjoy your stay here and wont be driven off be the wierdos arround. I am glad u decided to explore your desires , there is nothing to be ashamed about this, yes the public sees it as a taboo and in some ppls eyes ure basically akin to someone who just ate a baby for dinner , so we wont be advertising this about our selfs, but as far as you is concerned all u need to know i that if u love your pet and never force him ure good , u dont so anything wrong.
Wish u well and there are a lot of us on this page with experience dont hesitate to contact us.

Hello and welcome. Hope you will enjoy your stay here and wont be driven off be the wierdos arround. I am glad u decided to explore your desires , there is nothing to be ashamed about this, yes the public sees it as a taboo and in some ppls eyes ure basically akin to someone who just ate a baby for dinner , so we wont be advertising this about our selfs, but as far as you is concerned all u need to know i that if u love your pet and never force him ure good , u dont so anything wrong.
Wish u well and there are a lot of us on this page with experience dont hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for the kind words and support. I already feel the community.

Hi all. I am new here and just wanted to say hello. Female, originally from CO, late 40’s, brunette, working out to lose weight, but still have a thicker overall body with very curvy hips, thick bum, and heavy natural rain drops up front. 😉

I’m extremely professional and independent by day, so I never took the time to learn about my desires or act on them due to shame, guilt, and embarrassment. Looking forward to seeing where this might lead as well as learning and growing more into myself finally as a woman.
Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. But please, use your head. This is a typical Garden....there are a LOT of snakes in it.
Still, glad you found us.😉

Welcome to the free world of adventures, no regrets no shame and no guilt, enjoy life and be respectful and responsible... Kisses, Brenda.

I am not a woman but my hunch is many of the woman of your generation due to biblical back rounds, societies, attitude at the time etc, have felt guilt and or shame. I think today’s generation with the acceptance of bi, lesbian, transgender are probably less inclined to have those feelings. Although this is still a toxic subject.

Hello and welcome to the forum. It’s never too late to explore your desires and start your journey in the realm of zoo. You’re at least understand your body and you know yourself enough to safely progress through this wonderful experience of zoophilia. Be safe out there. 😁

Hello and welcome. Always up for a chat if you’re willing.

Welcome, from here I assure you, your a woman! Wow what a woman you are!! Natural is the only way! enjoy!! DM anytime!!

W

Welcum! All sorts of people here. So you will fit right in! Hope you find what you are looking for. If you ever want to chat, feel free to DM me. Take care.

welcome to the zoo, its always a good time to discover something new about yourself

Hello and welcome, I'm new to all this, up for chatting about anything if you want to.

Welcome to the jungle 😆

As a woman you are very lucky, because there is a lot of female support and even some women who will want to help you get started if you want etc.

But all this has a price, you will be harassed by men who don't understand a no etc.

Just remember that not all men are like that

Welcome and enjoy the ride 😊

Welcome! I hope you have fun and find this to be a safe place to explore and share! I’m glad we’re blessed with such a beautiful new guest!

Back