Hello!

Hi all. I am new here and just wanted to say hello. Female, originally from CO, late 40’s, brunette, working out to lose weight, but still have a thicker overall body with very curvy hips, thick bum, and heavy natural rain drops up front. 😉

I’m extremely professional and independent by day, so I never took the time to learn about my desires or act on them due to shame, guilt, and embarrassment. Looking forward to seeing where this might lead as well as learning and growing more into myself finally as a woman.

Hi all. I am new here and just wanted to say hello. Female, originally from CO, late 40’s, brunette, working out to lose weight, but still have a thicker overall body with very curvy hips, thick bum, and heavy natural rain drops up front. 😉

I’m extremely professional and independent by day, so I never took the time to learn about my desires or act on them due to shame, guilt, and embarrassment. Looking forward to seeing where this might lead as well as learning and growing more into myself finally as a woman.

Rain drops...never heard that one before. I like it. Welcome to the forum! I totally get your feelings. I think many of us experienced that at first.

Happy and love New members joining on and learning new knowledge
welcome to the community

Have a wonderful journey in exploring who you are. Welcome

Welcome home to find friends and companionship. It is hard to battle with the guilt of not fitting in with society and thinking you have to conform to the norm. Hopefully you find everything you are looking for here and can finally be yourself surround by like minded individuals 😉

Welcome to the community! 🙏❤️
I hope you find everything you’re looking for and enjoy rediscovering yourself too!
I know I have, and I have learnt a lot from the site and people I met here too. 😊

Welcome to the community! 🙏❤️
I hope you find everything you’re looking for and enjoy rediscovering yourself too!
I know I have, and I have learnt a lot from the site and people I met here too. 😊
Hello and thank you! I am happy to hear you have had a great experience on this site! I hope to do the same. Smile! 😊

Welcome home to find friends and companionship. It is hard to battle with the guilt of not fitting in with society and thinking you have to conform to the norm. Hopefully you find everything you are looking for here and can finally be yourself surround by like minded individuals 😉
Thank you for the kind words! I greatly appreciate them. I am excited to feel comfortable with like minded people and find my space. 😊

Back