Hello there everyone!

Camaron here. I've been a zoophile for essentially my entire adult life. I grew up around many kinds of animals in the south and what began as a general sense of peace away from humans became full blown attraction.

I am so glad to have found this forum - I don't post on the internet much so I feel lucky, this place is so well established! Reading through the rules it appears I'll have to be here for a while before I can PM (I think thats called "supreme lurk" mode lul) but feel free to reach out once I do :) se hablo espanol!

Welcome in buddy, great to have you here :)
I hope you enjoy your time here, no need to rush into anything you don't feel comfortable with, good things take time.

Camaron here. I've been a zoophile for essentially my entire adult life. I grew up around many kinds of animals in the south and what began as a general sense of peace away from humans became full blown attraction.

I am so glad to have found this forum - I don't post on the internet much so I feel lucky, this place is so well established! Reading through the rules it appears I'll have to be here for a while before I can PM (I think thats called "supreme lurk" mode lul) but feel free to reach out once I do :) se hablo espanol!
Hello and Welcome to ZV.

Back