Hello from DFW

A Firm Hand

Tourist
Hi all. I came across this board accidentally and I am looking forward to having a community again. I am straight, male and in the DFW area. I will create an accurate and honest profile page. Please feel free to stop by and say hi.

Thanks! I lurked about and its remarkable how many people, like me, are trickling in still from BF. I can't believe it took so long for me to get here but I'm glad I gave finally
Indeed. I came from there relatively recently myself. After BF went down I just kinda said eh, oh well but then I stumbled upon this place a couple months ago.

Same for me. I wasn't sure I wanted to do e back in, but once that seed got planted it became apparent I wasn't going to get away with pretending I hadn't found the board

After so many years without any kind of place to talk to people I just kind lost interest. I was still active but not within any kind of community. Was all good to me either way but I stumbled upon this place and took a chance.

After so many years without any kind of place to talk to people I just kind lost interest. I was still active but not within any kind of community. Was all good to me either way but I stumbled upon this place and took a chance.
Honestly, I want a zoo sub. I love to watch.

Back