• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hello and love from the UK!

Hey everyone! Just joined here (literally like 10 mins ago!)and wanted to say hi!

A few years long-time lurker here (and still am technically, based on my profile rank lol!) but after a lot of self-thinking and reflection the past few months I've finally decided to make the jump and join this little community here.

Just wanted to give a massive thank you already for letting me be here even though I've just joined. As many of you can relate, I've had many emotions of isolation, guilt, shame and other negative vibes about who I am and why I am. But to finally have a chance to share my REAL life and thoughts and to be with others that feel the exact same way, and have the same understanding, and share the same love is just.. ahhhhh overwhelming and great and I can't put into words <3 so thank you again!!

I just know I'm going to love it here already!!

One love! xD
Glad you’re here

Hey everyone! Just joined here (literally like 10 mins ago!)and wanted to say hi!

A few years long-time lurker here (and still am technically, based on my profile rank lol!) but after a lot of self-thinking and reflection the past few months I've finally decided to make the jump and join this little community here.

Just wanted to give a massive thank you already for letting me be here even though I've just joined. As many of you can relate, I've had many emotions of isolation, guilt, shame and other negative vibes about who I am and why I am. But to finally have a chance to share my REAL life and thoughts and to be with others that feel the exact same way, and have the same understanding, and share the same love is just.. ahhhhh overwhelming and great and I can't put into words <3 so thank you again!!

One love! xD
Hi and welcome, I think we all go through the emotional and confused stage at first thinking we are the only ones who have stepped into something considered wrong by so many,
This site helps alleviate the guilt and confusion by assuring you aren't the only one to have submited to your curiosity and feelings.
By chatting and sharing with like minded people I find I can be at ease with myself knowing I'm not alone.

One love! xD
Welcome to the fold! I’d love to hear about the UK!

One love! xD
Welcome and enjoy x

Back