• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hello and love from the UK!

MissVixenX

Lurker
Hey everyone! Just joined here (literally like 10 mins ago!)and wanted to say hi!

A few years long-time lurker here (and still am technically, based on my profile rank lol!) but after a lot of self-thinking and reflection the past few months I've finally decided to make the jump and join this little community here.

Just wanted to give a massive thank you already for letting me be here even though I've just joined. As many of you can relate, I've had many emotions of isolation, guilt, shame and other negative vibes about who I am and why I am. But to finally have a chance to share my REAL life and thoughts and to be with others that feel the exact same way, and have the same understanding, and share the same love is just.. ahhhhh overwhelming and great and I can't put into words <3 so thank you again!!

I just know I'm going to love it here already!!

One love! xD

Hi and Welcome! I went through all of the same feelings and emotions that you did when first engaging in this, it's a huge mental, emotional and physical hurdle to jump, but I'm glad I did and staring to accept myself. Always here to support.

Welcome miss. I'm glad you took that step forward.
Hope you feel this place very useful as much as we do so.

I'd love to hear about your thoughts and experiences, so I'll be sure to check out your posts

Hey everyone! Just joined here (literally like 10 mins ago!)and wanted to say hi!

A few years long-time lurker here (and still am technically, based on my profile rank lol!) but after a lot of self-thinking and reflection the past few months I've finally decided to make the jump and join this little community here.

Just wanted to give a massive thank you already for letting me be here even though I've just joined. As many of you can relate, I've had many emotions of isolation, guilt, shame and other negative vibes about who I am and why I am. But to finally have a chance to share my REAL life and thoughts and to be with others that feel the exact same way, and have the same understanding, and share the same love is just.. ahhhhh overwhelming and great and I can't put into words <3 so thank you again!!

One love! xD
Welcome to zooville

One love! xD
Welcome to the community :). Have fun!!

Hi and Welcome! I went through all of the same feelings and emotions that you did when first engaging in this, it's a huge mental, emotional and physical hurdle to jump, but I'm glad I did and staring to accept myself. Always here to support.
Thank you and I appreciate it <3 <3 <3

One love! xD
👋so glad you took a big step & finally joined, hope it's everything you dreamed & hoped on here. 🫶

One love! xD
Welcome back!! I'm also in the UK and looking to chat more people here :)

One love! xD
Welcome to the Byre, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

One love! xD
This is so incredible 😍 👏🏻 so happy for you!

One love! xD
Welcome to zv sweetie 🤗😘
You will have a ton of knotty fun here. 🙂

Weolcome to the ZV forum
Thank you for being here.

Feeling of guilt and loneliness are part of the lives oh those who enjoy sex with animals.

We think we are alone. But we are not: there are a lot of nice people who enjoy this way of loving.
:)

One love! xD
Hey and welcome to the community ☺️ amazing to hear your story and you're not alone with how you feel

Back