• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hello 28f

Hiya! I've been into the scene and into zoo pretty much only into k9 for a long time.
My ex dom showed me this and i'm excited to meet people and get to know people that are into this as well and feel the same way i do about it. I don't just see them as a way to get off or a kink i see them as much as my partner or baby as i would a human partner or kid. So i'm looking forward to meeting people that feel the same
I wouldn't mind finding people near me to talk to too or maybe spend time with. i haven't been knotted yet but i very much want to be.
I'm an awkward duck so i'm not really sure what else to put or what else to say i just wanted to say hi.
Welcum to this amazing place, stay safe and enjoy your time.

Hiya! I've been into the scene and into zoo pretty much only into k9 for a long time.
My ex dom showed me this and i'm excited to meet people and get to know people that are into this as well and feel the same way i do about it. I don't just see them as a way to get off or a kink i see them as much as my partner or baby as i would a human partner or kid. So i'm looking forward to meeting people that feel the same
I wouldn't mind finding people near me to talk to too or maybe spend time with. i haven't been knotted yet but i very much want to be.
I'm an awkward duck so i'm not really sure what else to put or what else to say i just wanted to say hi.
Hi :) I’m a 33 year old guy living in SoCal. I’ve been into beastiality about 8 years. I’m really into girls who are into dogs and horses. I think it’s really sweet you care so deeply for the animals you love. Is love the chance to chat with you. Have a great day.

Welcome! Lovely to meet you and hope to chat!

I see people’s age on here and I’m old enough to be everybody’s dad, maybe grandpa. Welcome

Back