• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hello 28f

Hiya! I've been into the scene and into zoo pretty much only into k9 for a long time.
My ex dom showed me this and i'm excited to meet people and get to know people that are into this as well and feel the same way i do about it. I don't just see them as a way to get off or a kink i see them as much as my partner or baby as i would a human partner or kid. So i'm looking forward to meeting people that feel the same
I wouldn't mind finding people near me to talk to too or maybe spend time with. i haven't been knotted yet but i very much want to be.
I'm an awkward duck so i'm not really sure what else to put or what else to say i just wanted to say hi.

Quack, Hello and welcome to the forum, quack! 🦆
I'm glad you found your way over here and I'm sure you'll find the connections you seek in no time. Be careful about what personal information you share, but otherwise have fun! 💜

Welcome to this wonderful place. I do hope that you're able to find trusted friends here that share your needs and desires!

Welcome. I assume in a way we are all a sort of an odd duck here, so it will be easy to blend in with the crowd. Just take it easy, have a gander and stay safe.

Hiya! I've been into the scene and into zoo pretty much only into k9 for a long time.
My ex dom showed me this and i'm excited to meet people and get to know people that are into this as well and feel the same way i do about it. I don't just see them as a way to get off or a kink i see them as much as my partner or baby as i would a human partner or kid. So i'm looking forward to meeting people that feel the same
I wouldn't mind finding people near me to talk to too or maybe spend time with. i haven't been knotted yet but i very much want to be.
I'm an awkward duck so i'm not really sure what else to put or what else to say i just wanted to say hi.
Welcome to the community 🤗🤗

Hi darling. Welcome. Message me when you’re able to.

Hello and Welcome to this Place. Hopefully you will find what you want. Greetings from Germany N+T

Welcome

Wel-cum to our slice of heaven.....

Welcome! I think everyone is “awkward” their first couple of days here.

Welcome to the Corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Welcome to the community :)

Hello !

Hello and welcome to the forum

welcome, hope you enjoy your stay

Thank you! Every one seems so nice! I came here after having been in the bdsm scene for a long time and the community feel on this site vs the other one i was on is very different
Welcome, and I agree. I've only been here a short while, but already feel welcomed and included :)

I’m looking for similar. New to all this but really excited to meet others like me

Back