Have you had sex with a horse?

Have you had sex with a horse?

• Yes, I have had sex with a horse

Votes: 466 24.8%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (and I have no interest in it)

Votes: 171 9.1%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (but I want to have sex with a horse)

Votes: 1,244 66.1%

• Total voters
One mare. Only twice, and it was over a decade ago. I was living on my grandpa's farm while I was working on a job that was far from home, and the opportunity presented itself a couple of times. Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have done it, it was far too risky, but I was five hours from my girlfriend's house (and I worked every day for four months, 84 hrs a week.)

I don't remember much of the details as I wasn't as knowledgeable and wasn't looking to see if she was in heat or not. I just know that she responded well to my touch and I took my time to let her get used to me. I did in one hour what I should have taken weeks to prepare for. But she was a tail lifter, and she was very welcoming. I miss her

Receiving anal sex from a stallion can be dangerous, if not done correctly. Perhaps it would be safer with a smaller breed of equine.

By the way, I edited the first post of this thread, to say that the poll applies to all equines: horses, donkeys, ponies, etc.
I agree, it can be quite dangerous

I manage to get into a mare I was smitten on for a while, but the hay bale I was standing on broke apart, so I only got a single thrust into her before my grassy step stool disintegrated. I decided to try and get her off with my arm and with my zilch worth of equine experience, wound up getting mare juices down my arm and soaking my shirt. Was still fun though. I miss that big gal.

Unfortunately I have yet to have sex with horse. :( I have had little opportunity to be around horses thus far. But from what little experience I have had, I thoroughly enjoy the way they feel and smell. From all the accounts I have read, it is AMAZING!!!!! I eagerly await the opportunity.

I have not had sexual intercourse with a horse (and I have no interest in it), but I would like to try their cum for, uh, scientific purposes. I would also like to cuddle a bit with a donkey.

I have not had sexual intercourse with a horse (and I have no interest in it), but I would like to try their cum for, uh, scientific purposes. I would also like to cuddle a bit with a donkey.
Do you mean like lay on the ground and cuddle up to a donkey? Have I got that right?

Do you mean like lay on the ground and cuddle up to a donkey? Have I got that right?

I haven't thought so far as to how. What's your advice? :) Many equines live where I live, almost all of them horses of all sizes except for the biggest draft horses – plus one male donkey. The donkey is the one that is most interested in me and my dog, always checking what we do when we pass along, sometimes following us. He seems to be the most playful equine and he is the one whom I hear from time to time even in our home, when his hee-haw sounds through the village and penetrates window glass and walls. I like his directness and he's also cute, like donkeys often are. I'd just like to make friends with a donkey ... I guess I'd start on my feet. Our village donkey is usually on his hooves, too, when I see him.

Been very active with horses all my life. Many years of pleasuring mares. Love plessuring. my mares. Also love pleasuring the boys. Gelding ot stud. I think there is nothing better than being deep into a mare.

The "Mr. Hands" incident was pure stupidity.
First, the animal wasn't even his, and there was no permission from the owner.
Second, even if the owner had given permission you would never want to give this large powerful animal the ability to thrust himself into you as hard as he wants. That in itself is a very dangerous thing. Even if you have played with very large items IT IS NOT COMPARABLE. When a horse becomes hard and he flares his flare is the only part of his cock that has any softness to it and it is still firm. His cock gets as hard as a baseball bat, and the big end of the bat is about how big his cock is too.
Even in those clips made long ago the horses were not themselves. Or so I've heard. They were supposedly drugged so they wouldn't jump hard into the girls and hurt them plus most of those clips had someone controlling the horse or he was tied to a hitching post. I saw one clip where the horse moved into the girl and she screamed out a very painful sounding scream. If I find it on the Internet I'll post a link.
If anyone intends on trying sex with any Equine animal DO NOT do it by yourself. You do need someone to help for many reasons. Alway place the animal in a stall and right up to the wall so they can't move forward ANY, and even this does not say that they can't sort of jump forward some and that could be all it takes to get hurt.
Start out by taking warm water and a sponge to wash the horses cock. They are often dirty and have a squige and crust on them. The horse will usually like you washing their cock and they will most of the time start dropping while you wash it off. Once you get them washed off you can either dry it with a towel or you can start playing with it or maybe sucking it. If the horse starts moving around a lot then stop, go back to doing what he likes. Sometimes that is all you're going to get to do and other times they will be receptive. It's all their mood.
I only do belly to belly (Missionary) with them, but make sure your feet are where they can't get stepped on. That's a good way to get your foot broken. I lay on top of a bale of hey with a few blankets on top and it is all right underneath them. If you do it in a stall it kind of keeps them from moving all over if the stall is a tight one. I don't ever recommend letting them mount you like in doggie. The animal has to much free rain that way and you could join the ranks of Mr Hands (Woman or Man)
If the animal is into it it will be over very fast when they have cum they withdraw in a few seconds.

Now that I said all that PLEASE have permission to do what you intend. If you think you can't find someone to allow it then you might buy an animal and go that route. I heard one guy say that he bought a horse to try. Did it a few times and then sold the horse back to the stable because he really couldn't afford it. There are ways even if you go that route.

Good luck to all that give it a try. Just don't be a Mr Hands...........................
Thank u so much! U answered a bunch of questions i had ?

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 242
I had met someone who had a few horses, after chatting a few times I went to his farm. The horses he had were beautiful. He introduced me to the stallion first. This was the first time I had ever tried anything with any other animal that was k9. I started just by petting him so he knew I was friendly. After a bit I started to rub his cock. Very quickly he grew and was huge. I slowly licked that giant horse head of his, fitting it completely in my mouth. I sucked on him for quiet some time as he soaked me over and over again. It was the hottest and most erotic experience ever. I also met a mare that was there. I started by rubbing her absolutely beautiful pussy, slid my hand inside of her. I had to taste her as well, licking her was amazing, my face covered when I was done. Finally I slid myself into her and pumped her until orgasm. I had a few visits but unfortunately lost contact with the owner. I wish so bad I could find them again, even though it was a few years ago I still think about it all the time.

Yes, my marefriend and me made love to each other. We don't keep count of how often that happens. The sex is great, but at the same time just a minor part of the relationship we have. Probably we are as vanilla as they cum: I might use my 11th finger, my hands, or my tongue, but vaginal only. I just love it when she reaches orgasm.

Back