Have you had dreams with animals?

Plenty of dreams, mainly mating with wolves. Either as myself or as a wolf/werewolf. Wonderful dreams 🤗

If animals are in my dreams, they are usually eating me. I was eaten by ants, put on a spit and skinned by emus, had a pig -try- to eat me, it stopped a while back though. The pig one had me waking in a cold sweat, I literally had a chill go through my spine and a cold sweat. It had just eaten it's piglets and the sow that bore them, then it spoke to me, letting me know it was going to eat me. I'm glad it failed.

Last night, first time in a while. I was giving cunnilingus to a cat. Very brief memory remains. Sometimes I love it when I remember dreams, sometimes it bites.

If animals are in my dreams, they are usually eating me. I was eaten by ants, put on a spit and skinned by emus, had a pig -try- to eat me, it stopped a while back though. The pig one had me waking in a cold sweat, I literally had a chill go through my spine and a cold sweat. It had just eaten it's piglets and the sow that bore them, then it spoke to me, letting me know it was going to eat me. I'm glad it failed.
Damn. That's worse than I've ever had.

When I was 12 years old I caught my neighbor playing with her horse and that started the dreams and the thinking and the fantasies after about 3 months of watching her like twice a week but I'd come home from school she caught me watching her and asked me to participate I did I helped her in multiple ways and started my lifelong obsession of bestiality love it now just trying to find another young lady that is within my traveling range to enjoy it with me having freedom to enjoy life doing this we like to do we only live once got to enjoy it while we can

Red wood

In a dream once I jacked off to a dog licking my penis under bed sheets, I couldn't see the dog but he made me so hight and it felt so hot. Two others were sitting beside me and the one on the right was wearing pink and black femboy socks

Most of my dreams with animals involve us trying to find a private place, but there are always people around or we get interrupted before anything can happen. Most dreams where I'm successful (only a few) usually involve mares. That said, I have had two animal related dreams I remember fondly:

- Getting face fucked by a very large wolf
- Missionary sex with a lioness in heat

I had an extremely vivid "dream" (hallucination) while receiving ketamine therapy for depression.

I had a monochrome (black and white) vision of a cabin in the wilderness, somewhere in Wisconsin, where I lived with 7 adult huskies. Every day, I would wake up, go for walks/runs, enjoy meals with, and coexist with them. I distinctly remember building a large canopy/boardwalk elevated 16 feet from the forest floor, suspended and affixed to trees.

I think this is a future life that I'd love to have, and want to work towards this goal.

I had a very vivid and real feeling one a few years ago i was in my home but i was a fox being fucked by a very large wolf it felt great and i woke up with quite a large mess to clean up

There was a dream after one heated correspondence. It's very difficult to remember the details, but the gist was that we were looking for a place where a girl was supposed to have sex with a dog. But either the doors were closed, or the dog ran away, and I could not catch up with it. It’s hard to run in your sleep) After sleep I was so wildly excited and had to go to the shower)
I really want to repeat this!

Most of the dreams that I remember are nightmares in which people are trying to kill me or something lol.

Most of my dreams that aren't outright nightmares are just very weird and don't make a lot of sense, and come to think of it I'm not entirely sure how often I see animals in my dreams. I can recall one time in the past year and a half where I had a dream that involved my family's dog. And the main thing in that dream was that the area around my house was slowly flooding and I wanted to save him. I blame Lethal Company for that one actually.

I wish all of my dreams involved animals though. Instead I get some weird fever dream nightmare shit.

First one i remember. I had a dream when i was about 14 years old that i had sex with a panda. I remember that i licked her pussy and years later when i got to have a taste the real thing (woman) i had a flahback to that dream, it tasted exactly like the pada pussy in my dream.

Back