• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Have you had dreams with animals?

When I was a little kid I used to be scared of dogs and so I’d have nightmares of them chasing me, however by the age of 11 I had begun going through puberty and I remember having wet dreams involving dogs, them licking me, once I had a wet dream of me humping a teddy bear that had come alive ?

When I was a little kid I used to be scared of dogs and so I’d have nightmares of them chasing me, however by the age of 11 I had begun going through puberty and I remember having wet dreams involving dogs, them licking me, once I had a wet dream of me humping a teddy bear that had come alive ?
I had a wet dream once of a dog licking me under some bed sheets

I rarely remember my dreams, but I do recall a few involving animals.

In the latest one, I was cuddling with a big, fluffy, white-furred wolf bitch in my bed.

In another somewhat recent one, I was living in a secluded hut in the woods, mostly living off the land. I befriended a doe and we became mates. That dream was so vivid that it inspired my choice of avatar on this forum.

Im a Male Human in this world.
But I have had Dreams of being a Female Black Bear.
Once I had a Dream where I had 2 Cubs. Im not sure what happened to them in the dream, where if they were killed or I was killed. All I know is I woke up and started to cry because I missed them so much.
That affected me the whole day after that. it was the feeling of something you loved So dearly being ripped away from you.
Sometimes I wonder if this is remnants of a past life bleeding thru.
I also get weird vibes when I travel to a certain area on vacation every year.
Kind of makes me wonder if that might be were I lived in that past life.
I do know I have an urge to return there every year and will be returning there this year for vacation.

Many many times I've dreampt of getting to have fun with a mare. Hopefully that dream will come true eventually

Yes. (Excluding "normal" dreams with animals in the background) While I dream about humans a lot more, I dream about dogs semi often. Just last night I dreamt about making out with a GSD. Sometimes I'll wake up tasting dog saliva/tongue, even though I only kiss a dog every few months to a year. I guess the taste is just stored in a memory bank somewhere, lol. The dream dogs can range anywhere from dogs I know, dogs I've seen out walking or just completely random. But all large breeds with nice long wet tongues of course! ?

Actually recently yeah. I’m a straight male and recently had a dream about my coworkers dog fucking me. I remember in my dream I wanted to do it just to do it but remember being very surprised and enjoying it. Been feeling a strange way ever since

Back