Have you had dreams with animals?

Plenty of dreams, mainly mating with wolves. Either as myself or as a wolf/werewolf. Wonderful dreams 🤗

If animals are in my dreams, they are usually eating me. I was eaten by ants, put on a spit and skinned by emus, had a pig -try- to eat me, it stopped a while back though. The pig one had me waking in a cold sweat, I literally had a chill go through my spine and a cold sweat. It had just eaten it's piglets and the sow that bore them, then it spoke to me, letting me know it was going to eat me. I'm glad it failed.

Last night, first time in a while. I was giving cunnilingus to a cat. Very brief memory remains. Sometimes I love it when I remember dreams, sometimes it bites.

If animals are in my dreams, they are usually eating me. I was eaten by ants, put on a spit and skinned by emus, had a pig -try- to eat me, it stopped a while back though. The pig one had me waking in a cold sweat, I literally had a chill go through my spine and a cold sweat. It had just eaten it's piglets and the sow that bore them, then it spoke to me, letting me know it was going to eat me. I'm glad it failed.
Damn. That's worse than I've ever had.

When I was 12 years old I caught my neighbor playing with her horse and that started the dreams and the thinking and the fantasies after about 3 months of watching her like twice a week but I'd come home from school she caught me watching her and asked me to participate I did I helped her in multiple ways and started my lifelong obsession of bestiality love it now just trying to find another young lady that is within my traveling range to enjoy it with me having freedom to enjoy life doing this we like to do we only live once got to enjoy it while we can

Red wood

Back