• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Have you ever...

yes. lost 100.lbs and went to walmart to buy new jeans old ones dropped to floor. felt great just to be there.

HYE: been to a white tie Dinner event or Russian Service Formal 12 course meal.

Does it also count if you were the one having sex in the open… in the conservatory for pretty much everyone to see, there comes a point when you just don’t give a fuck about anything and that is why I love alcohol😇

Does it also count if you were the one having sex in the open… in the conservatory for pretty much everyone to see, there comes a point when you just don’t give a fuck about anything and that is why I love alcohol😇
HYE: had relations with your friends dog without them knowing🤨🤨

not that I know of… but to that point
Have you ever also been a naughty little voyeur come across a sight that you had to surreptitiously masturbated to in secret…

A "coregasm"? I wish! lol

HYE kept track of how many orgasms you've had in one day?
No, I think it's easier for a guy to keep track of it... we can have series of it and especially during specific group events it can be virtually impossible
HYE lost track of the number of guys you fucked one day/night?

No, I think it's easier for a guy to keep track of it... we can have series of it and especially during specific group events it can be virtually impossible
HYE lost track of the number of guys you fucked one day/night?
Just Guys? No
People, definitely

Have you ever been caught masturbating or having sex by family?

reply with your answer to the last question posted. yes/no answers are fine -- explanation optional ?

then ask your own "Have you ever..." question for the next person!

starter question:

have you ever found money in the street?
I found a 20 on the side of the road once

Back