Have you ever...

Yes, was one of the few places I could get some alone time

HYE masturbated at work?
Haha well my work is in the woods so yes most definitely. Something very exciting about being in the open and freash air.

HYE you ever caught anyone masturbating?

Yes, a female roommate when I was working in a bar years ago. I came home and her door was already cracked so I just assumed she was decent and walked in to talk to her. Busted her going to town with her vibrator. After the initial shock we both laughed it off.

HYE been out at a bar or restaurant and unexpectedly ran into 2 or more people you'd had sex with that didn't know each other?

That’s one I have not done! Sounds fun though.

HYE hurt yourself while having sex but kept going anyway?
Yep, had one of my testicles smashed from her sitting on it! 🤢

HYE hurt yourself while masturbating? Sort of the same question but more specific...lol

Yep, had one of my testicles smashed from her sitting on it! 🤢

HYE hurt yourself while masturbating? Sort of the same question but more specific...lol
Do not masturbate with dry hands, I have kept going before after my own skin scratched myself, then looked down to see I was bleeding... always hydrate your skin.

HYE had more than one lover at the same time?

Do not masturbate with dry hands, I have kept going before after my own skin scratched myself, then looked down to see I was bleeding... always hydrate your skin.

HYE had more than one lover at the same time?
No, but if I had to do it all over again, I'd definitely be a slut!

HYE had an ex as a fuck buddy?

Yes I had an ex as a fun friend for almost a year after we broke up. It was just too much fun to give up.

HYE use household objects to help get you off?

Yes I had an ex as a fun friend for almost a year after we broke up. It was just too much fun to give up.

HYE use household objects to help get you off?
I guess if you count bra and panty ads...lol Or the vacuum... 🙄

HYE kept a little black book or sex diary?

Yes with trusted partners

HYE gave or gotten sex in exchange for a favor or material object that you otherwise wouldn't have?

Yes, a couple of times for a quick blow job

HYE gave or gotten oral sex in a restroom at a bar or other public place?

Calling about my cars warranty - I just speak Portuguese and wait for the silence

For those, I go into "phone-tree" mode - "If you'd like to fuck off and die, please press 1. If you'd like someone to come shoot you, please press 2. If you know the extension of the person you're trying to reach, please press 3, etc..."

I've actually had two of them "press 2"!!! Yes, I can recognize DTMF tones thanks to several years doing the "phone-phreak" thing. Also used to be able to dial my home number by whistling (which is no mean feat - do you have any idea how difficult it is to whistle two distinct notes at once? There are those who'll tell you it's impossible - don't believe them - It's hard as hell, but it CAN be done with enough practice. But to this day, I *STILL* absolutely *CANNOT* do the "blow your eardrums out" "HEY! I NEED YOUR ATTENTION!!!" whistle, despite having an excellent "make music" whistle that's usually accurate to within 3 hertz of my target note.

no

HYE been a shift worker
Yep. Hated it.

Ever had your arm up a cows ass to the armpit?

No, and hopefully I never have to.

HYE attached a condom to the top of a soda bottle with a mentos in the condom and then squeezed it into your ass? :)

Ever had your arm up a cows ass to the armpit?
Actually, yes, during assisted calving. It was twisted, so I had one arm up her ass and the other in her vagina. We managed to get the front feet out first, then the head, and then plop, the whole calf! It took a while, but basically, that's the process...lol

HYE attached a condom to the top of a soda bottle with a mentos in the condom and then squeezed it into your ass? :)

Ah...hell no...lol

HYE used binary explosives to blow up something like a tree stump? (where legal of course)

Actually, yes, during assisted calving. It was twisted, so I had one arm up her ass and the other in her vagina. We managed to get the front feet out first, then the head, and then plop, the whole calf! It took a while, but basically, that's the process...lol

Ah...hell no...lol

HYE used binary explosives to blow up something like a tree stump? (where legal of course)
Blowing up an old microwave with tannerite probably doesn't count, huh?

HYE driven a bulldozer?

Blowing up an old microwave with tannerite probably doesn't count, huh?

HYE driven a bulldozer?
Yep! I grew up on a dairy farm so I've pretty much done everything lol. We also had an excavator and that was awesome to play with as 10 year old kid. Lol Blowing up those 1lb propane tanks are a lot of fun btw lol

HYE shot a machine gun?

Yep! I grew up on a dairy farm so I've pretty much done everything lol. We also had an excavator and that was awesome to play with as 10 year old kid. Lol Blowing up those 1lb propane tanks are a lot of fun btw lol

HYE shot a machine gun?
Nope. Just a hand gun lol

Ever cage dived with sharks?

Nope. Just a hand gun lol

Ever cage dived with sharks?
I scuba dive with them without a cage! (I know, I'm a bit of a daredevil) Their skin is like sandpaper, and you can grab a hold of them and hang on, and they will pull you! Yeah, it's a wonder I'm still alive...lol

HYE base jumped off the New River gorge bridge and landed in a raft?

Back