• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Have you ever...

Yes! That's a good feeling! Especially when it's a girl.

Have you ever been sexual with someone else's dog?

Yes, was a former co-worker if that counts. Hooked up a couple years after I learned she had a crush on me.

Have you ever cleaned a horses cock?

Yes, was a former co-worker if that counts. Hooked up a couple years after I learned she had a crush on me.

Have you ever cleaned a horses cock?
I have spent a LOTTTTTT of time cleaning horse cock.
Have had a stallion squirt pre cum in your face while in front of non zoo friends (and the vet (i.e. your boss))?

No

Have you ever seen an animals cock out at the zoo?
Yes, and I am not shy about looking at it in front of other people that are at the zoo.
Ever point out to someone you don't know about that pink thing that comes out from under an cow elephant when she pees?

I have spent a LOTTTTTT of time cleaning horse cock.
Have had a stallion squirt pre cum in your face while in front of non zoo friends (and the vet (i.e. your boss))?
No cant say I have. I cant even think when this would happen around non-zoo cept maybe during a good washing?

Have you ever done oral on a stallion and got his bean in your mouth?

No cant say I have. I cant even think when this would happen around non-zoo cept maybe during a good washing?

Have you ever done oral on a stallion and got his bean in your mouth?
One thing I miss about the other forum! with this one we cannot comment on a post itself, can only reply and quote.
I make my living collecting and processing semen from large animals. Usually surounded by helper and the vet, so when things like that happen, everyone there sees. It sucks having to act like you are grossed out by it when what you really want is to have him precum in your mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back