Have you ever!?

Brenda_45

Tourist
Men, have you ever wonder why women choose to be with their dogs instead with men!?
It's more common than what it seems, most women won't say anything but in all reality a lot of them have tried zoo at least once and many stayed with it as a lifestyle a lot keeps it private others like me can say openly I love it.

Attachments

• 110004551_p1_master1200.jpg
    110004551_p1_master1200.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 172
i have NEVER seen someone, man or woman, openly talk about zoophilia. well im not the one to start the conversation lol

Yes. Somewhere in their past a lot of fenales have gotten the curiosity bug, and may have been helped along by horniness, alcohol, substances, accident, or otherwise. The outcone is whether or not they stayed with it or caved into societal pressure that "It's wrong".
What you do in your private time is exactly that.... Private. It's your business, but if you wish to share, than that is and should be a positive thing.
I have talked to countless girls over the past who have casually admitted to "I let my dog lick me 'once'", but won't admit continuing because of the taboo from 'society'.
Sorry. Just my 2¹/² cents worth. 😁

Men, have you ever wonder why women choose to be with their dogs instead with men!?
It's more common than what it seems, most women won't say anything but in all reality a lot of them have tried zoo at least once and many stayed with it as a lifestyle a lot keeps it private others like me can say openly I love it.
Love the graphic

Awesome pic. 🥰

I know why they would rather be with them than me.

Better stamina and no debilitating psychiatric issues liable culminate in permanent self-destruction. Those are just a couple reasons, anyway.

Yes. Somewhere in their past a lot of fenales have gotten the curiosity bug, and may have been helped along by horniness, alcohol, substances, accident, or otherwise. The outcone is whether or not they stayed with it or caved into societal pressure that "It's wrong".
What you do in your private time is exactly that.... Private. It's your business, but if you wish to share, than that is and should be a positive thing.
I have talked to countless girls over the past who have casually admitted to "I let my dog lick me 'once'", but won't admit continuing because of the taboo from 'society'.
Sorry. Just my 2¹/² cents worth. 😁
The curiosity bug helped along with a little boredom and horniness got me to try the 1st time. It happens. Especially if you think you can keep it a super secret.

And then…it happens again, because it was fun, erotic, taboo, scary, and felt good.

And then it happens again, for all the reasons above plus it’s exciting now. I think it is still a very small number of people that have tried, but people try it, find it fun and erotic and stay with it. And most importantly keep it a super secret

How about two people who are good at communicating their needs to each other including this do it as a journey together? Yes, I am more attracted/turned on by dogs, but I love my husband the most out of anything living.

I don't think it's as common as you say

Back