• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Have you ever had anyone in your family who were also into it or supportive of your life relationship status

Most of the woman in the family are Bitches...My Mother, Her Sisters(My Aunts). Mother passed in but two Aunts @81 and 83 are still very active

One of my brothers knows I am a zoo. I cant state specifically why because it relates to when we were underage, the references of which isnt appropriate here. but he understood as we both went through the same shit. Definitely not into it himself, but supportive of my decisions because he knows I would never hurt any of my animals.

In an interesting turn of events though, I heard a few stories through certain family members that my Grandfather used to be into mares which kind of got me thinking about my zoo life being possibly DNA related. it certainly is an interesting thought
I know it's been a while since you posted this.. But I've read a couple articles that state fetishes are hereditary.

Back