Have you ever had anyone in your family who were also into it or supportive of your life relationship status

voidnite

Tourist
I'm excluding spouses and partners that are sexual have you ever had any family members like Brothers cousins mother's father's or any kind of close relative find out and where they supportive like helping you however that was or where they were also into Zoo too

I've heard a story that there was a woman a dog lover and was caught by her mother and her mother was also into dogs and she gave her education literature I don't know where I read this at some point it might have been one of those fake articles or fantasies someone posted on a forum somewhere I was just curious if anyone ever had someone like that that was supportive I'm excluding the ones who would vilify disown or just plain and simple be in protest

One of my brothers knows I am a zoo. I cant state specifically why because it relates to when we were underage, the references of which isnt appropriate here. but he understood as we both went through the same shit. Definitely not into it himself, but supportive of my decisions because he knows I would never hurt any of my animals.

In an interesting turn of events though, I heard a few stories through certain family members that my Grandfather used to be into mares which kind of got me thinking about my zoo life being possibly DNA related. it certainly is an interesting thought

i know growing up my brother would also call our dog into his room and close the door. the dog would come out with the fur on his snout all wet.we have nver talked about it but i recognized what was going on. i was smarter than that and would wipe my dogs mouth after he licked me (i get very very wet and couldnt imagine not wiping his mouth after)

My parents are so straight I doubt it
Remember sometimes the people who are gung ho balls the wall against anything normally they're the biggest Hypocrites remember the old closet cases who were once religious anti gay people turns out they were just closet gay people

Can have 2 or more zoo sex in the same family.
And speak of that in the family
Not sexe together
I’m not sure how any would know if they were or weren’t if they weren’t caught in the act, or actively engaging in it together. I don’t talk about sex with my mom very often.

Hopefully no one because this is an awkward enough secret for me alone, and hopefully none of them will find out about me either.

One. He is not into it, but supports me unconditionally. Has been on my side ever since I knew he was a family member and love him more than anyone else in my family for the all the times he encouraged me to be a better person, to not give up, to not give in. For all the times he told me life would get better and that it was ok to cry. In my darkest moment he was the only one holding a light.

even if you do not have a family member who knows or approves, I hope you have you that loves you as much.

One of my sisters I know was active when we lived at home I heard everything because we had bedrooms next to each other and she certainly heard me we never talked about such things and today we have no contact at all.

One of my sisters I know was active when we lived at home I heard everything because we had bedrooms next to each other and she certainly heard me we never talked about such things and today we have no contact at all.
Happy dog who had to dogsluts at home !

Back