Have any of you got to fuck a woman's pussy while it's full of dog or other animal cum?

Many times.

At one time my woman had an extra guy, since we lived far apart. She was also quite regular with her dog. So it happened that she had just gotten fucked by her dog when the extra guy showed up for a surprise booty call. The extra didn't know about her doggie activities.

He licked her pussy and commented how good it tasted. Then he fucked her and commented on how wonderfully wet she was. All while blissfully unaware of how his semen got mixed with that other semen.

That sounds so hot, it is definitly one of my dreams. I would love to just take turns with a dog in a girl.

Yes, got this opportunity on the second time my wife had an experience with a dog. That was the last time we found a dog for her but we had a lot of fun with it and it is absolutely something I would suggest. 10/10 Easily one of the best fucks of my life
i can well imagine

I can fuck my gfs pussy full of another man's cum every week pretty much she's a slut but have only done spunk from an XL a few times it wasn't too different really but amazing in the mind! Horse cum is our dream.
This is a fantasy of mine. To cuckold.

Back