has your dog ever been someone’s first time?

Bruh12_43

Tourist
i’ve been into zoo for years but i’ve never been fucked by a dog, but i really want to.

no dogs i’ve been around have been interested but i just wanna be railed by a massive dog. i love all the big breeds. mastiff and rottweiler are the dream.

any owners ever let their dog take someone’s anal virginity? would love to have that happen to me.

i’m bi too so i’m really interested in having my first experience with a man as well. would love to suck a cock with a dog.

any stories or ideas welcome. dms open too <3

Receiving a male dog is awesome, personally I don't like sharing but I know there are a lot of people on here that like that sort of thing so I'm sure you'll find someone willing. If you're going to meet up, be careful. And all I can say is maybe try a medium sized breed like a Lab for your first knot. Especially on your first time. A mastiff is likely to tear you a new one, literally.

Receiving a male dog is awesome, personally I don't like sharing but I know there are a lot of people on here that like that sort of thing so I'm sure you'll find someone willing. If you're going to meet up, be careful. And all I can say is maybe try a medium sized breed like a Lab for your first knot. Especially on your first time. A mastiff is likely to tear you a new one, literally.
cool, thanks. i’m a very big dude so i hope id be able to make the jump to big dogs quick. i dont have much attraction to any dog smaller than a pitbull

cool, thanks. i’m a very big dude so i hope id be able to make the jump to big dogs quick. i dont have much attraction to any dog smaller than a pitbull
Nice, yea. I prefer females as partners but there's genuinely nothing in the world like being banged by a male dog and having his knot buried and stuck in you for a while. I spent a few years with toys etc. so I believed I could take a male dog no problem. My first proper time was with a black lab, I thought it would be a piece of cake. It was really awesome and we did it numerous times. Once or twice though he pulled out early and even that medium-sized knot nearly made me black out from pain. If that was a Mastiff then I would probably have ended up in hospital.😂

Back