Has anyone's lover lost interest in foreplay?

I started playing with my sexy golden every weekend and all the time during summer. At first he loved when I would play with his sheath and balls. He loved it when I put my hand behind his knot and gently sucked on his beautiful cock. Eventually I would take get naked and tease him until his tongue found my hole. At that point I was his for the taking. It didn't take him long to figure out that he really enjoyed slamming his red rocket into my waiting asshole.

After a few years went by, he no longer was interested in fondling or getting his cock sucked. As soon as he saw me he wanted to breed my hole. His nose was sniffing my hole as soon as I saw him and he would try and mount me before I could even get naked and get on all 4s. He would growl at me if I was taking too long getting naked for him.

I still loved it. I would still play with him for years after that. Is that normal behavior for male dogs or is my asshole the ultimate dog fuck toy?

lol........human concepts do not play for animals. Your dog may or may not want to play, at any given point, but humans are a little to easy to transfer their concepts to animals, it doesn't work that way.

Foreplay does apply to animals. All you need to confirm that is watch a few different species of animals mate.
How much foreplay my dog needs to get into the mood depends on how horny he is. If I suck him more often, he needs more playing or is not interested at all and vice versa.

I said THE CONCEPT, not the thing. Human CONCEPTS do not translate to animals. Ask your dog to explain TIME to you. Idiot.

What you describe is an INSTINCTUAL mating ritual, not a concept. "All you need to confirm that is watch a few different species of animals mate."

Last edited:
I said THE CONCEPT, not the thing. Human CONCEPTS do not translate to animals. Ask your dog to explain TIME to you. Idiot.

What you describe is an INSTINCTUAL mating ritual, not a concept. "All you need to confirm that is watch a few different species of animals mate."
Damn... Why are you so mad... Animals have their own version of "getting ready" in relation to their species.

Humans are no different from animals considering the fact they are a part of it. You could argue dates or "shit" testing people is a form of mating rituals.

Although in this respect you are arguing that they are automatons not exactly "living". I forgot that one guy's name who justified performing pain experiments and calling them reactionary responses so there's no need for empathy

Last edited:

As though humans don’t have instinctual foreplay lmfao

Damn... Why are you so mad... Animals have their own version of "getting ready" in relation to their species.

Humans are no different from animals considering the fact they are a part of it. You could argue dates or "shit" testing people is a form of mating rituals
Who's mad? Animals don't have complex HUMAN minds, nor do they have complex HUMAN concepts. DUH. It's called TRANSFERENCE. That's when IDIOTS, attribute human thoughts, characteristics, and wait for it....CONCEPTS to animals, which are incapable of that level of complexity in that area.

Animals, have complex ANIMAL brains, which are highly specialized in entirely DIFFERENT ways. Next thing, you'll be telling me that YOU, or any human, can possibly even comprehend even a 10th of what an animal learns from their sense of smell. It's the same thing.

Who's mad? Animals don't have complex HUMAN minds, nor do they have complex HUMAN concepts. DUH. It's called TRANSFERENCE. That's when IDIOTS, attribute human thoughts, characteristics, and wait for it....CONCEPTS to animals, which are incapable of that level of complexity in that area.

Animals, have complex ANIMAL brains, which are highly specialized in entirely DIFFERENT ways. Next thing, you'll be telling me that YOU, or any human, can possibly even comprehend even a 10th of what an animal learns from their sense of smell. It's the same thing.
Actually yes. They could. That's why we got drug dogs or other sniff related types

No one here SAID humans don't have foreplay retard. Can you even read? The "question" was for animals, not humans. Seriously, how do you even manage to breathe?

W

I doubt they’re trying to argue that animals understand our foreplay. They’re likely arguing that animals have their own foreplay (that they probably haven’t attributed a name too, considering they don’t have language.)

No one here SAID humans don't have foreplay retard. Can you even read? The "question" was for animals, not humans. Seriously, how do you even manage to breathe?
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Your starting to sound like my pfp there bud.

Did you take your meds today gramps?

Prove it.
Drug dogs and other smell related things and then there's learning our habits. They may not be able to learn absolutely space level ideas but that doesn't mean they are as robotic as you think. Then there's dogs who are rare however they end up surprising people with their new things they do learn.

You could also argue humans don't exactly have a concept of self-awareness also. When you really look at it objectively.

Drug dogs and other smell related things and then there's learning our habits. They may not be able to learn absolutely space level ideas but that doesn't mean they are as robotic as you think.

You could also argue humans don't exactly have a concept of self-awareness also
No, they are not "learning" our habits, they are TRAINED to smell specific things, that's not learning out habits, it's conditioning.

I won't even attempt to argue that last point, lol............there are many humans who have zero self-awareness

No, they are not "learning" our habits, they are TRAINED to smell specific things, that's not learning out habits, it's conditioning.

I won't even attempt to argue that last point, lol............there are many humans who have zero self-awareness
Conditioning, I mean they are learning to DO something not WHY they’re doing something.

So I agree with this point.

I

I was mostly with you, it’s literally a wording issue. But god damn you need to go to therapy or somethin lol
No, what I need, is less idiots on my planet, but, I conceed it MAY be a wording issue. Given most people's basic reading comprehension, it probably is. Hang around here long enough and you'll see, people have the most fucked up way of thinking about animals around here. No one's dog thinks anyone's asshole is the ultimate fuck toy. What kind of hair-brained shit is that? Seriously?

I started playing with my sexy golden every weekend and all the time during summer. At first he loved when I would play with his sheath and balls. He loved it when I put my hand behind his knot and gently sucked on his beautiful cock. Eventually I would take get naked and tease him until his tongue found my hole. At that point I was his for the taking. It didn't take him long to figure out that he really enjoyed slamming his red rocket into my waiting asshole.

After a few years went by, he no longer was interested in fondling or getting his cock sucked. As soon as he saw me he wanted to breed my hole. His nose was sniffing my hole as soon as I saw him and he would try and mount me before I could even get naked and get on all 4s. He would growl at me if I was taking too long getting naked for him.

I still loved it. I would still play with him for years after that. Is that normal behavior for male dogs or is my asshole the ultimate dog fuck toy?
Just to answer the question I'm pretty sure he likes the act if he's eagerly awaiting you.

Just make sure to get the growling under control you don't want him snapping on a random.

My girl when I had her. Her foreplay was licking my penis then deepthroatting it after that licked my hand then exposed her vulva

Conditioning, I mean they are learning to DO something not WHY they’re doing something.

So I agree with this point.
See, but that's just it.....they don't HAVE the kind of intelligence to even grasp that, as a concept, or that is even is a concept let alone do it. It doesn't compute. Intelligence just doesn't work that way in animals.

No, what I need, is less idiots on my planet, but, I conceed it MAY be a wording issue. Given most people's basic reading comprehension, it probably is. Hang around here long enough and you'll see, people have the most fucked up way of thinking about animals around here. No one's dog thinks anyone's asshole is the ultimate fuck toy. What kind of hair-brained shit is that? Seriously?
Don’t like idiots…? Maybe the internet isn’t the best place for you

-signed fellow idiot

Just to answer the question I'm pretty sure he likes the act if he's eagerly awaiting you.

Just make sure to get the growling under control you don't want him snapping on a random.

My girl when I had her. Her foreplay was licking my penis then deepthroatting it after that licked my hand then exposed her vulva
THAT, makes complete and total sense.

Don’t like idiots…? Maybe the internet isn’t the best place for you

-signed fellow idiot
I seriously worry about the future. Some of these people.......public education has fallen of the cliff.

And, you score points there. Internet is full of idiots. I don't like to admit it, but I am CONSTANTLY amazed at the sheer number of whackjobs who show up here drooling over dogs and then the first time they actually say anything, it's some completely batshit crazy thing. Or even a complete and total ignorance of dogs, literally.

Makes more sense then randomly attacking someone asking a question.
I did NOT attack the OP, I laughed. And added why I laughed. And then the other idiot showed up and started with his usual stupidity. That retard is the one I blasted. Come on man, it's right there, go look.

See, but that's just it.....they don't HAVE the kind of intelligence to even grasp that, as a concept, or that is even is a concept let alone do it. It doesn't compute. Intelligence just doesn't work that way in animals.

Have you ever heard of each species is built different? Human intelligence always relies on human standards?

Isn't this kind of unfair.

I seriously worry about the future. Some of these people.......public education has fallen of the cliff.

And, you score points there. Internet is full of idiots. I don't like to admit it, but I am CONSTANTLY amazed at the sheer number of whackjobs who show up here drooling over dogs and then the first time they actually say anything, it's some completely batshit crazy thing. Or even a complete and total ignorance of dogs, literally.
Ya honestly it’s fucking amazing the stupidity you see on this planet. Honestly I just realize I’m probably just as stupid as the next guy.

Just sit back. Crack a beverage and watch the shit show.

Ya honestly it’s fucking amazing the stupidity you see on this planet. Honestly I just realize I’m probably just as stupid as the next guy.

Just sit back. Crack a beverage and watch the shit show.
Hey, I do as much dumb shit as anyone. I just don't do it on the same level. No one is perfect.

Christ, just the number of retards on here trying to sell the idea that their neutered dog is an absolute rock star of dog fucking should scare the hell out of anyone with half a brain.

Back