Has anyone tried with a Caucasian Shepherd?

P&GSD

Tourist
I was wondering if a big powerfully bitch that is protective could also please someone like no other.
I'm a fan of really big fluffy bitches.
I'm still a zoovirgin and waiting for the chance to feel how is inside a big big dog.
Any of you have been that lucky of cumin inside of a big guard dog like the Caucasian Shepherd?
If yes, please describe the feeling and how it went, was it easier to slide in compared to a smaller bitch?
Was the bitch letting you do it and letting you touch her?
How was it?

That’s a rare breed for regular people let alone any one in this lifestyle
It is rare and expensive but I have seen for adoption for £50 and missed my chance to get myself a wonderful hottie 😍 like that. But not for first time owners like me. But still worth giving my full dedication.

not saying "go for it", but you can't really get experience with keeping the breed unless you keep the breed. might not be the best "first timer's companion", but if you're 100% sure you can provide everything needed and can handle her... i mean, my first was a kangal which is arguably also not a "good fit" for a first...

i have a caucassian boy and gauging by what he's packing, i'd say the gal could be quite roomy.
you can try to pester @MashaSobaka if he's willing to share some details. he has caucassian girls.

Has anyone tried with a Caucasian Shepherd?​

Had a hot hookup with an Irish sheep rancher once, does that count? (sorry couldn't resist):p

But honestly I didn't even realize there was such a dog breed until I saw this post, looked up some pics and they look suitably large to give you a fun time.

Back on the old forums I told a guy I was from WV and he said people hunt bears here with caucasian shepherds, and suggested I take my clothes off and go out into the mountains so they could hunt me instead.

not saying "go for it", but you can't really get experience with keeping the breed unless you keep the breed. might not be the best "first timer's companion", but if you're 100% sure you can provide everything needed and can handle her... i mean, my first was a kangal which is arguably also not a "good fit" for a first...

i have a caucassian boy and gauging by what he's packing, i'd say the gal could be quite roomy.
you can try to pester @MashaSobaka if he's willing to share some details. he has caucassian girls.
Are they that much bigger than other Dogs?

Has anyone tried with a Caucasian Shepherd?​

Had a hot hookup with an Irish sheep rancher once, does that count? (sorry couldn't resist):p

But honestly I didn't even realize there was such a dog breed until I saw this post, looked up some pics and they look suitably large to give you a fun time.
I am not large, just a low average. I just feel so horny
With that breed, They can be hard to keep for an inexperienced dog person. They are very outdoor dogs.
I had some issues when my German shepherd was in heat and didn't get to slide inside successfully, probably because I'm still a Newby. I was wondering if with a big giant breed would have been so much effortless.

what? explain yourself. what even is a coconut corn husky?
That's a dog bred to fight stray cats, allegedly illegal in 7 or 8 states.

Frankly, I find it appalling. It promotes animal abuse, and a dog bred to fight is one mistake away from biting the wrong one.

Also only absolute idiot brags with "My dog will fuck your dog up."
Not to mention that a dog bred to take on cats doesn't stand a chance against a Caucasian fucking Shepherd.

1708263362433.png

Frankly, I find it appalling. It promotes animal abuse, and a dog bred to fight is one mistake away from biting the wrong one.

Not to mention that a dog bred to take on cats doesn't stand a chance against a Caucasian fucking Shepherd.

View attachment 534910
Alright Tommy tough knuckles. Did you bring the 6.5 inch cabels?

View attachment 534910
These dogs were bred to protect flocks of sheep against wolves and bears in the cold mountains of Russia.
But I didn't post this thread to talk about dog fights or dog guards for protection. I wanted to talk about their awesome soft fur, I'm a therian and I can't resist running my fingers through that soft and silky smooth fur, I could do that all day. Their size is awesome and marvellous as I can squeeze and play rough.
I can only imagine the feeling of being inside one of these wonders.

These dogs were bred to protect flocks of sheep against wolves and bears in the cold mountains of Russia.
But I didn't post this thread to talk about dog fights or dog guards for protection. I wanted to talk about their awesome soft fur, I'm a therian and I can't resist running my fingers through that soft and silky smooth fur, I could do that all day. Their size is awesome and marvellous as I can squeeze and play rough.
I can only imagine the feeling of being inside one of these wonders.
I know ^_^

I just find it appalling that some dude would take this as an opportunity to brag about his fighting dog :D

Those Caucasian shepherds are just... unf, yes!

Oh yeah, he has the face of such a kind and reliable eastern european man. I would definitely buy a dog from him.

Part of why I picked that picture xD

I know ^_^

I just find it appalling that some dude would take this as an opportunity to brag about his fighting dog :D

Those Caucasian shepherds are just... unf, yes!

Part of why I picked that picture xD
You lucky man! I'm still zoovirgin, I want some! 😆

I have had sex with dogs for 17 years, 14 of which have been with caucasians. They are wonderful loves.
Well, I can only feel admiration for those dogs, and a healthy amount of envy for you. Well done sir!
I am still zoovirgin and I own a wonderful German Shepherd bitch. She is very good and I contemplate getting her a male sometime. A Caucasian male.

It is easier and better than buying a male, after which there will be 10 puppies and you have to raise them and sell them. After that, block the male every six months so that there are no more 10.

It is necessary for bisexual people, because they need both male, female and they often make mistakes. By the way, if someone is straight or gay, it's bullshit to have male, female dogs.

It is easier and better than buying a male, after which there will be 10 puppies and you have to raise them and sell them. After that, block the male every six months so that there are no more 10.

It is necessary for bisexual people, because they need both male, female and they often make mistakes. By the way, if someone is straight or gay, it's bullshit to have male, female dogs.
I'm straight and was very close to get a Caucasian Shepherd before splitting with my ex. I was apprehensive becauseI was a firsttime owner and a Caucasian Shepherd is powerful and more independent maybe more problematic than a German Shepherd . I ended up not getting this rescue and 2 months later I finally split up with my ex and got a German Shepherd

I just find difficult to penetrate a German Shepherd 😕 I would have less trouble with a Caucasian Shepherd. I'm not hung, just inexperienced.

Back