Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?
Two 'youngsters' from here currently and a handful of select others from many years past. I go back to the mid 90's on-line and have made several close zoo friends over these past some 30 years...

is hard to meet someone without been an owner to be honest. specially when you are a male lol.
I think even for females it's hard to meet people that you can sort of trust. I have spoken to 3 people here in South Africa Johannesburg but I will always chicken out when we need to finalize the meet up

I met an older guy but he was not from this platform. We were speaking and ended up talking zoo and how we should give it a try. He owned a dog and stayed at a farm. It took a lot from me to meet him face to face. I was already not comfortable as I wanted to get done n over with my 1st proper experience. We went one 1st and 2nd meetup to establish some sort of trust. He promised to provide the dog. He was now changing the agreement and wanted me to be his girlfriend for to meet his dog. I lost interest as I was clear that the only reason I agreed to meet was for the experience. This made me realize it's actually better to rather opt to get your dog and do everything by yourself to avoid disappointments.

I met an older guy but he was not from this platform. We were speaking and ended up talking zoo and how we should give it a try. He owned a dog and stayed at a farm. It took a lot from me to meet him face to face. I was already not comfortable as I wanted to get done n over with my 1st proper experience. We went one 1st and 2nd meetup to establish some sort of trust. He promised to provide the dog. He was now changing the agreement and wanted me to be his girlfriend for to meet his dog. I lost interest as I was clear that the only reason I agreed to meet was for the experience. This made me realize it's actually better to rather opt to get your dog and do everything by yourself to avoid disappointments.
That is really disappointing to hear on his part, and gives all us, real genuine owners, a bad collective aura as owners with an alternative motive. We, my boy and I, are genuinely sorry for that experience. I for myself do not wish to play with the ladies my boy plays with, just as this lady describes it puts undue and unnecessary pressures on what should be a nice experience for all ! We are not lookin for a relationship other than an interesting friendship with ladies that have a shared interest and keep up communications with many of his play dates.

That is really disappointing to hear on his part, and gives all us, real genuine owners, a bad collective aura as owners with an alternative motive. We, my boy and I, are genuinely sorry for that experience. I for myself do not wish to play with the ladies my boy plays with, just as this lady describes it puts undue and unnecessary pressures on what should be a nice experience for all ! We are not lookin for a relationship other than an interesting friendship with ladies that have a shared interest and keep up communications with many of his play dates.
I hope to one day meet a person like you to fullfill my desires. :)

I've met up with one person once and it went well...she was who she said she was ..no lies ..has also been times where never ended up meeting because it was also a long story around so they never happened ...only had once a proper meet up as I said

Nope, I've talked to about 25-30, 5 or 6 seriously, and only 1 of those were close, but we ended up not being a match unfortunately. A few others messaged me that were close, but they sent a few messages then stopped replying (im guessing they thought i was F, then they read my profile) Still waiting for my first connection from this site, which is the first site I've been on. Not being an owner, or a cis woman, makes it much more difficult. Unfortunately im not in a position to give a 4 legged companion the attention and time they would deserve ☹️ hopefully someday though.

I'm new on here, being honest. Unfortunately, I assume from getting neutered, my doggi doesn't get very arroused, so it leaves me to cautiously find a local on here (though BF seems to be better for that).

Question: I'd like to taste a dog's semen, but I'm terrified of the knot. Is there a similarly sized 4legged friend that may have the same disposition and size (size/weight of animal), that I could have a low-key experience with?

I'm new on here, being honest. Unfortunately, I assume from getting neutered, my doggi doesn't get very arroused, so it leaves me to cautiously find a local on here (though BF seems to be better for that).

Question: I'd like to taste a dog's semen, but I'm terrified of the knot. Is there a similarly sized 4legged friend that may have the same disposition and size (size/weight of animal), that I could have a low-key experience with?
Mmmmm would love to be around for that!

I'm the same, I'm new but would love to find like minded people soon to meet up and play.
I'm not technically new, have been in this group for close to a year. I haven't had the pleasure to meet with anyone yet, still hoping I can. I don't have any experience either, and unfortunately I am not an owner, but I have always wanted to try a female dog, I so badly want to know how it would feel

I've met possibly one from here and one from bf but 7 people in my years some are on here one of them I get to hang out with somtimes and the other is once in a blue moon but all lovely people

Back