Has anyone else noticed this

unsure

Tourist
The last 3-4 couples I try hooking up with. they want drugs or money for drugs. I feel there need be a way to report with one button. The easy button so to speak. An oversized red button. that says Complaint. If you hit Whore or Junkie every account gets locked and site cleared. good idea bad idea or offer YOUR idea for keeping us all drug and disease free.

or
DM's have a report button. But it only sends one of the messages you reported.
Others have reported DMs, but provide no further information when a mod asks for it. I guess they assume we can see the whole DM by one report. We can't. If they're asking for it through DMs, report that message.
"you posted first so you get sighted." could you not put in a button??? the report thing could grab a 50 character copy no?

or

"you posted first so you get sighted." could you not put in a button??? the report thing could grab a 50 character copy no?
There's no custom way to change how the report button is handled. Hit report or provide screenshots to mods. Or add a mod in the discussion and they can see all of it.
If you have multiple people like that. Screenshot the main shots of the convo and provide names and send it to a mod.

Thanks to share about it. I'll be careful with PM if I receve a new one.
I may have an effective solution to share with mods. Could you save the page as in the browser and export it as an html file? IT is very likely that all the content will be there, all you have to do is send it as an attachment.

You could. You may also be able to do a print to pdf. Pretty much all browser should support that. I may work on another method of having a image hosting site that users can upload and share the link with mods, so its not on some random image site. So could make providing screenshots easier.

keep in mind common sense is not so common. Basic precautions requires thinking about things and considering a lot of 'what ifs'. Based on a lot of the forum comments here... that would seem to be beyond many members mental faculties. :ROFLMAO:
True, I neglect the stupid factor, I grew up be for they put all the idiotic protective gear on dangerous equipment, stupid sort of cured its self back then!

keep in mind common sense is not so common. Basic precautions requires thinking about things and considering a lot of 'what ifs'. Based on a lot of the forum comments here... that would seem to be beyond many members mental faculties. :ROFLMAO:
Yep. What SHE said. In spades

The last 3-4 couples I try hooking up with. they want drugs or money for drugs. I feel there need be a way to report with one button. The easy button so to speak. An oversized red button. that says Complaint. If you hit Whore or Junkie every account gets locked and site cleared. good idea bad idea or offer YOUR idea for keeping us all drug and disease free.
When someone on this site says they're a couple, take it with a grain of salt. IF you proceed, do so with caution.

Back