Has anyone else here never had a human

I have only had a human in my butt and that was because I was mating with his Mastiff. Never had a human in my cunny and never will, I've always been a bitch for dogs and that's what's allowed in me.
Mmmhh such a good knotty slut! I love that! I bet that mastiffs knot was huge too! To have both your holes filled had to feel pretty good. But yes only dogs get that sweet pussy!

Honestly I have been with mostly humans. Even now, being active with my German Shepard I have to be careful dating and all that, but I still like a good human cock inside me from time to time.

humans and dogs are so different, I love both. I could not imagine being exclusive with one or the other

I haven't had a human experience yet, only been sexual with our dog. I want to have sex with a human man just haven't done it yet. So idk if I'm really zoo exclusive. Just wondering if anyone else here has only been with a animal. Does having sex with our dog count as losing my virginity. sorry if these questions are silly I'm still pretty new to everything and learning
Hi how are u

I did back in my 20's. Was/is the only serious relationship I have ever been in. Still fond of the female anatomy (of all species), but animals (dogs and horses in general) are tops in my book. 🥰

I’m starting to wish I hadn’t… I’m not entirely sure I’ve ever had sex with a human and not regretted it at least a little bit. The only time I really enjoyed myself at all was when I fooled around with a furry.

I think it would be sort of nice to be with another zoo. Maybe I’ll find out someday.

never had, never will.
Give me a bitch or a mare or a lioness, or pretty much any non primate mammal, and I'll do my best to court her, but I have no sexual interest in humans or other primates whatsoever. Never have. I have no issues forming platonic friendships, but I find the idea of sex with any primate repulsive.

I haven't had a human experience yet, only been sexual with our dog. I want to have sex with a human man just haven't done it yet. So idk if I'm really zoo exclusive. Just wondering if anyone else here has only been with a animal. Does having sex with our dog count as losing my virginity. sorry if these questions are silly I'm still pretty new to everything and learning
Up until the middle of high-school I wasn't even really interested in girls, only animals. Now in my mid 20's I've still only had 3 human partners.

I have only had a human in my butt and that was because I was mating with his Mastiff. Never had a human in my cunny and never will, I've always been a bitch for dogs and that's what's allowed in me.
Sounds like a wild time, how did you manage to tell someone else yoy wanted to be with their dog. It's such a hard thing to say outloud to someone.

I've never been with a human man, but I have been with other women. Although TBH I haven't been with a male animal yet either, but I'm hoping to change that soon.
As a male it's strange I like both male and female animals but only like female humans, what has your experience as a female with female animals if you don't mind my asking.

I have never had a human relationship and never will. When I was 12-13 years old, when the hormones started, I was no longer attracted to girls or boys. Female dogs, on the other hand, are very interested. I felt warmth in my belly, a numbing and throbbing sensation in my head, an attraction and love for the dogs. In high school I lied I was gay and so everything was easily resolved. And then I was big enough, independent and brave to say that fucking nothing to do with what my private life is all about. Even today, most people think I’m gay. In real life, I’m a jerk, a karakan, a strong person, that’s why they don’t ask questions. A true herd leader, alpha male character. This also helps a lot to keep my zoo life hidden. This makes it easy to disguise zoo life.

I bought my first dog when I was 17 years old. (Until then, I had sex with the family dog.) At the age of 20 my second dog, at the age of 24 my third dog, at the age of 27 my fourth dog, at the age of 29 my two old dogs died, but I immediately brought new ones instead, so I still have four dogs and am 30 years old. I live with them alone.

I only have sex with female dogs, just with my own dogs. I am loyal to my herd. For me, my dogs mean not only sex, but love, soul and life. A common state that transcends the dimensions, space and time we know.
This life is very difficult, but very rare and special and beautiful.
If I am reborn, I hope to be the same person who is so purely zoo-exclusive and loves female dogs.

As a male it's strange I like both male and female animals but only like female humans, what has your experience as a female with female animals if you don't mind my asking.
Sorry my wording was bad, I'm still a zoo vigin so I've never been with male or female animals and TBH I'm really only interested in male animals. I'm a lesbian when it comes to humans but a good little straight bitch when it comes to zoo. 😅

Tried the romantic relationship with a couple girls. Didn’t last for very long because I never felt anything. Never had sex with any of them. Now I’m exclusively zoo and I have never been happier. I have all the lovey dovey mushy feelings for my Dane girl ❤️.

Unfortunately, no experience with either humans or animals. God I'm 26 and haven't even had the first kiss. Against the first experiences with dogs male / female I would have nothing, with humans I would only have "fear" to disappoint. Especially since everyone with 16+ already has experience.

When talking to non zoos just say your a Virgin it'll be easier that way. But we know the truth and that'll have to be good enough

As much as they annoy me men definitely do stimulate me. Despite how great animals are they can't hurt you the way a man can. It's good to have both. I'm glad I like both.

Sorry my wording was bad, I'm still a zoo vigin so I've never been with male or female animals and TBH I'm really only interested in male animals. I'm a lesbian when it comes to humans but a good little straight bitch when it comes to zoo. 😅
Haha that's funny, I go both ways with animals but am mostly straight when it comes to humans. Male animals are really exciting that's for sure. Enough to make me consider trying human male but I know inside I'm just not that way.

"Our dog"?

Buddy, you gotta let that s#*t go.
Pardon? I'm a masochist, its hard to let go of a prime part of your sexuality nor do I want to. And as awesome as it would be I don't think dogs quite have mastered the ability of flogging or whipping their partner.

Pardon? I'm a masochist, its hard to let go of a prime part of your sexuality nor do I want to. And as awesome as it would be I don't think dogs quite have mastered the ability of flogging or whipping their partner.
I sure hope you keep that between the human counterparts?

Are you kidding me? If you're a masochist then letting go is THE very thing you want to do! No greater torture than losing everything you could ever want and be!

What if it's already lost because you became too sick to enjoy anything because others put you off for too long.. and the sickness came while waiting for the day to come. But it never did.
Then, as a masochist, LEARN TO ENJOY THE PAIN. That's what masochism is all about.

Enjoy the pain of letting go!

Back