Has anyone done brainwashing/slave training ("RP")?

My husband and I want to start dipping our toes into brain washing and slave training. I already like dog cock and love getting used, but I'm still a bit shy and held back at times. He wants to remove my last mental barriers so I can let go and be a fully fledge cock hungry slut. I want this too, as sometimes I get this nauseating feeling of that I am "bad" or "gross" and that kills my arousal and takes me out of sub space. It also makes me feel ashamed and guilty, even when not in kink/sexual situations. :(

We have had this fantasy of making me into a huge slut- trained to take cock from both dog and humans, proper breeding cum bucket, doing gangbangs, dogging, glory holes- the whole mile.

Where do we start? :)

Great question. I've been doing hypnosis for this. Just to help me be more open to things, mentally and with my legs, lol.

As a slut anyway, I cannot tell you how much it helped, so YMMV. However, I do find myself just daydreaming slutty scenes a LOT. I rarely get a chance to try them out, no owners near me and I can't own.

However, my daydreaming is now on a super-slut level :D

My husband and I want to start dipping our toes into brain washing and slave training. I already like dog cock and love getting used, but I'm still a bit shy and held back at times. He wants to remove my last mental barriers so I can let go and be a fully fledge cock hungry slut. I want this too, as sometimes I get this nauseating feeling of that I am "bad" or "gross" and that kills my arousal and takes me out of sub space. It also makes me feel ashamed and guilty, even when not in kink/sexual situations. :(

We have had this fantasy of making me into a huge slut- trained to take cock from both dog and humans, proper breeding cum bucket, doing gangbangs, dogging, glory holes- the whole mile.

Where do we start? :)
Stop having orgasms and get as horny as possible daily for as long as possible without cuming! You will accept everything!

Back