Either bare or full hair,
so long as its with care...
Left as as God intended,
Or a Bruce Willis, well-tended.
The choice or not is whether
one prefers with or without heather.
So make your choice and do as you do
just make sure to pick a suitable grounds crew

Hello guys! This is a question for guys that are into human girls too... I'm a white guy living in China and I had some girls here. Unlike in Europe, girls in China don't shave their pussies which I find very attractive. What's your opinion about it?
I prefer shaved but it's upto the woman. I never say no

I personally prefer a woman with a bush. I don’t want to play with a kid. Also it’s healthier for a woman to have a bush; Luckily for you and your vagina, pubic hair acts as a natural sponge and barrier to yeast infections.

Dr. Vanessa Mackay shares with the Independent, "Pubic hair also helps to control the moisture of the area, which decreases chances of yeast infections."

Pubic hair's gatekeeping quality lowers the probability of not only yeast infections, but sexually transmitted infections as well.

The U.S. National Library of Medicine reports that a study found pubic hair groomers have a higher rate of STIs.

This may be due to the fact that shaving or hair removal causes tiny open cuts in the skin, which make infections easier to transmit. But it also has to do with the fact that pubic hair physically blocks the transmission of infections.

Removing pubic hair is essentially robbing the region of its maximum potential for sensation. So why not not just keep it as Mother Nature intended?

Part of that involves staying dry, and pubic hair is the most natural way to do this.

To avoid the embarrassment and discomfort of a sweaty vagina, let your pubic hair grow out and do its job by absorbing sweat.

According to Dartmouth University, one of these functions is regulation of body temperature.

Pubic hair is no exception. Your body will thank you for keeping your hair down there and letting it do its job. The groin tends to hold onto warmth more than the rest of the body, so pubes might help even out spikes in body temperature.

Many animals secrete pheromones, or smells that attract potential mates in nature, according to the Encyclopedia Brittanica.

Humans are no exception, and pubic hair's location and absorbent quality is a hot spot for these smells. So do yourself a favor, and let your pheromones do a little work!

Hello guys! This is a question for guys that are into human girls too... I'm a white guy living in China and I had some girls here. Unlike in Europe, girls in China don't shave their pussies which I find very attractive. What's your opinion about it?
Bush is amazing it smells better it feels better so much fun to clean with your tongue

Laser FTW! Thanks mom and dad for the hairy genes, but I don't want any hair below my head.

Reactions: K9v
Back