• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

golden retriever girl here ! 29/f

hi!

ive been in the scene for a few years and been knotted myself a few times. I wanna meet likeminded humans and hopefully make a connection. ♥️
Howdy 👋🏿🤠 welcome and it’s a pleasure to meet you! Hopefully you enjoy your time here with us knotty folk ☺️ hopefully you find what you’re looking for!

Welcome! I enjoyed reading your post. I’ve never been with an animal myself, but videos of girls with dogs has always been a huge turn on for me, back as far as I can remember.

hi!

ive been in the scene for a few years and been knotted myself a few times. I wanna meet likeminded humans and hopefully make a connection. ♥️
Hello :) I’m a 33 year old guy living in SoCal. I’m really into girls who are into animals. I’d love the chance to chat with you and connect.

hi!

heyyyy, that sounds really hot, i hope you enjoyed it :) personally i have only had the pleasure of experiencing tongue jobs, but would love to experience more

Back