• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

golden retriever girl here ! 29/f

hi!

ive been in the scene for a few years and been knotted myself a few times. I wanna meet likeminded humans and hopefully make a connection. ♥️
Welcome. The powwe of his deep hard thrusts , as his cock swells and fills you full. Your only choice is to submit, as he takes complete control of your mind and body... sending your body in to convulsions as your eyes roll back. With your fist clinched...

Welcome. The powwe of his deep hard thrusts , as his cock swells and fills you full. Your only choice is to submit, as he takes complete control of your mind and body... sending your body in to convulsions as your eyes roll back. With your fist clinched...
ugh you are taking me back 🥹

hi!

ive been in the scene for a few years and been knotted myself a few times. I wanna meet likeminded humans and hopefully make a connection. ♥️
I've been luving my puppers for a long time now. Only recently have I taken a full tie with my current gsd. I'd love to experience a knot train one day. I'd also love to.have the chance to suck a woman clean after she gets bred by a good boy. He'll I'd love to lick her while she's still tied to him.

Back