Giving Up Equality to be a Breeding Whore?

Would you give up your equality and freedom as a human and become the bottom bitch of a farm or house full of dogs?

Devoting yourself to being a proper breeding bitch for the house and never saying no to ANY cock? Obeying all rules?

A breeding whore is less than human, always to be degraded and used for satisfaction. Would you want to be a breeding whore knowing you're less than a dog?
I'd certainly love to do it at least for a while, i doubt i'd be able to do it for too long, but eother way, the thought of temporarily being nothing but a breeding bitch for any animal that wants to take me would be amazing

Yep. If I had dogs at home, it would be my responsibility to let them use my hole so they can lau off some heat

Would you give up your equality and freedom as a human and become the bottom bitch of a farm or house full of dogs?

Devoting yourself to being a proper breeding bitch for the house and never saying no to ANY cock? Obeying all rules?

A breeding whore is less than human, always to be degraded and used for satisfaction. Would you want to be a breeding whore knowing you're less than a dog?
I do love being a bottom bitch for a group of men, love taking cocks in my mouth and ass over and over, love being filled with piss and cum and feel certain that I would love being a bottom bitch for a group of dogs

Yes I'd absolutely give up equality and freedom to be bitch to be used by any cock that needs pleasure no matter how humiliating and degrading

Yes to all, I have never sucked a dog cock but think that it would absolutely wonderful to be gangbanged by a group of dogs, and would love to give up my equality and to be a bottom bitch and take all cocks, suck them, drink piss from them, have my ass pounded hard and deep by them, over and over, just be a bitch slut whore

Yes, yes and yes to all being asked. Would love being nothing but a breeding bitch,

I am only happy to see that there are more people looking at this realistically.
Yes, in the moment people being horny are like "oh yes, let me be fucked endlessly for the rest of my life" but that is both completely unrealistic and if I'm being a bit mean... idiotic.

In reality, I've dealt with far too many partners that straight up complain of being sore after a few hours of sex. (Sometimes after minutes) but even more importantly. At some point when you are used up... or can't keep up with the lifestyle. Whether you believe it or not is going to happen. You have put yourself in a position to be nothing but a hobo on the streets. You have no work history. No possessions aside what was given to you by whoever owned the farm. No money to start anew. And face it... you will probably be incontinent at that point.

No. In reality. This could be a good idea for short periods of time. Maybe a crazy "vacation" to break away from the shit show of normal work. But as a permanent solution... you had better plan to be killed when the fun is over. Because the harsh reality is, that is what they do in the dark underworld of sex slavery. No point in keeping you around when you aren't "performing" anymore.

I'll stick to the normal grind of life, and having sex when I can.

Back