• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Girls, can you FEEL when an animal is cumming inside of you?

I know it's often hard to know if a guy is coming, and it's mostly contextual about whether his whole body is tightening and he is moaning and burying his dick deeper in you.

However, for animals?

I read that a dog's body temp is noticeably higher than a human's and their cum is too. When they cum, can you feel the heat of their cum in your pussy?

When dogs cum, do their dicks and knots throb, like a man's might - or even harder than a man does?

Do dogs tense up while cumming? As in, do they grip you harder for the first few seconds of their knotting you?

How does it feel differently when knotted with your dog on your back and gripping your hips as opposed to knotting you ass-to-ass? Is the pressure greater when ass-to-ass?

How about other animals, like pigs or horses. Pigs cum a RIDICULOUS amount, can you feel their cum squirting inside of you?

I know pigs have three types of cum - the first being very light, then a thicker cum filled with sperm, then the plug - can you feel the differences between what kind of cum is... cumming?

Or horses, we've all seen the few videos of horses actually cumming and it must be such an obvious feeling - but what does it feel like?

How does it feel when the horses flare expands inside of you? What is more noticeable, the huge flare or the explosion of cum against your womb?
While I've never experienced the thrill of being bred before, I AM curious from a female's point of view.

When me and my partner are tied together I can definitely feel him cumming in me. I feel his cock throbbing wildly inside of me as he releases shot after shot in me. When he’s cumming I feel him shoot his cum deep in me as well. It’s almost like a firehose going on and off inside of me. I feel so full of his cum during the time we are tied together. Once he slips on out I get a sudden rush of relief and I can feel his cum flow out of me.
Perfect:) I love your realistic opinion.

I know it's often hard to know if a guy is coming, and it's mostly contextual about whether his whole body is tightening and he is moaning and burying his dick deeper in you.

However, for animals?

I read that a dog's body temp is noticeably higher than a human's and their cum is too. When they cum, can you feel the heat of their cum in your pussy?

When dogs cum, do their dicks and knots throb, like a man's might - or even harder than a man does?

Do dogs tense up while cumming? As in, do they grip you harder for the first few seconds of their knotting you?

How does it feel differently when knotted with your dog on your back and gripping your hips as opposed to knotting you ass-to-ass? Is the pressure greater when ass-to-ass?

How about other animals, like pigs or horses. Pigs cum a RIDICULOUS amount, can you feel their cum squirting inside of you?

I know pigs have three types of cum - the first being very light, then a thicker cum filled with sperm, then the plug - can you feel the differences between what kind of cum is... cumming?

Or horses, we've all seen the few videos of horses actually cumming and it must be such an obvious feeling - but what does it feel like?

How does it feel when the horses flare expands inside of you? What is more noticeable, the huge flare or the explosion of cum against your womb?
Well, as I guy I can say I can sure feel it when one of my stallions cum in my ass.

Damn. Humans really got the short end of the stick, pun intended. So many of these responses make my orgasms seem woefully incomparable. Keep knotting, all! One day i hope to have my own experience.

Reactions: RGT
Damn. Humans really got the short end of the stick, pun intended. So many of these responses make my orgasms seem woefully incomparable. Keep knotting, all! One day i hope to have my own experience.
Yes, we humans got SHAFTED in many ways. Our penis IMO, lacks anything special about it. A dog's penis has a knot, a horse's has a flare, an elephant has a prehensile penis, tapirs and rhinos is almost prehensile, a rhino's has wings, a tapir's flares, even a damn turtle has a penis that flares. What does a human's penis do????

We do have it better than some species like bulls, deer, goats sheep and such that are 1 thrust wonders, but still, compared to many other species out there we are very lacking in the genital department.

Yes, we humans got SHAFTED in many ways. Our penis IMO, lacks anything special about it. A dog's penis has a knot, a horse's has a flare, an elephant has a prehensile penis, tapirs and rhinos is almost prehensile, a rhino's has wings, a tapir's flares, even a damn turtle has a penis that flares. What does a human's penis do????

We do have it better than some species like bulls, deer, goats sheep and such that are 1 thrust wonders, but still, compared to many other species out there we are very lacking in the genital department.
All these are natures ways of keeping the sperm inside as long as possible. I saw a program once talking about different species, and ours is designed like a mushroom for the suction. It's not to keep it in, but when thrusting, to pull anyone elses out so ours can replace it. I guess nature figured we'd all be sleeping around, so get the other guy out and ours in as the female makes the rounds in the cave. lol

All these are natures ways of keeping the sperm inside as long as possible. I saw a program once talking about different species, and ours is designed like a mushroom for the suction. It's not to keep it in, but when thrusting, to pull anyone elses out so ours can replace it. I guess nature figured we'd all be sleeping around, so get the other guy out and ours in as the female makes the rounds in the cave. lol
That's been shown to be someone's unfounded kink theory that was popularized without any basis. No scientific study was shown that shows the mushroom tip of a human aids in "retracting" other male's sperm in any real manner.

The closest comparison we have is to horses, whose dicks flare right before they cum. The theory for this is that the horse creates a semi-suction with the cervix, allowing most of its cum to spray directly against the cervix. The human penis works similarly in that it expands/flares right before ejaculation, increasing the likelihood that a man's sperm is pressed against the woman's cervix.

If Gallup's theory were correct then highly non-monogamous species such as Bonobos or Chimpanzees would have even greater "shovel" penises than humans, but they in fact have simple rods that are not capable of "scooping" https://carta.anthropogeny.org/moca/topics/penis-size-and-morphology. On the other hand, Gorillas, which are highly monogamous, and Orangutans, which are more monogamous than Chimpanzees or Bonobos, have a glans penis more similar to a human's.

The point is, there is no one theory that is confirmed, but god damn if that insufferable prick Gordon Gallup and his tailgoating son don't try trumpeting this as the one and only viewpoint at every opportunity. And the press eats it up because of the titillating obvious implication that non-monogamy is hard-baked into human genes - when in fact, we still don't know why the penis is shaped the way it is.

To be fair, compared to other great ape's penises, a humans penis FLARES.

Worth a read, a more thorough understanding on this: https://theconversation.com/why-did-humans-evolve-big-penises-but-small-testicles-71652

Last edited:
I would have to question the thought train of the person that made that program.

That's been shown to be someone's unfounded kink theory that was popularized without any basis. No scientific study was shown that shows the mushroom tip of a human aids in "retracting" other male's sperm in any real manner.

The closest comparison we have is to horses, whose dicks flare right before they cum. The theory for this is that the horse creates a semi-suction with the cervix, allowing most of its cum to spray directly against the cervix. The human penis works similarly in that it expands/flares right before ejaculation, increasing the likelihood that a man's sperm is pressed against the woman's cervix.

If Gallup's theory were correct then highly non-monogamous species such as Bonobos or Chimpanzees would have even greater "shovel" penises than humans, but they in fact have simple rods that are not capable of "scooping" https://carta.anthropogeny.org/moca/topics/penis-size-and-morphology. On the other hand, Gorillas, which are highly monogamous, and Orangutans, which are more monogamous than Chimpanzees or Bonobos, have a glans penis more similar to a human's.

The point is, there is no one theory that is confirmed, but god damn if that insufferable prick Gordon Gallup and his tailgoating son don't try trumpeting this as the one and only viewpoint at every opportunity. And the press eats it up because of the titillating obvious implication that non-monogamy is hard-baked into human genes - when in fact, we still don't know why the penis is shaped the way it is.

To be fair, compared to other great ape's penises, a humans penis FLARES.

Worth a read, a more thorough understanding on this: https://theconversation.com/why-did-humans-evolve-big-penises-but-small-testicles-71652
Well there goes my moment of trivia knowledge at parties! lol

I am a man. Years ago I some times let a small boar mate me. It was a good feeling to let go, to let another one decide what happens now.
With him deep, I could feel an increasing, slight pressing pain deep in side. No burst, just slowly more. I guess it was his sperm filling up, and his plug afterwards, which kept his sperm in me for hours.
Ive heard they cum alot is that true and how would you deal with all the cum and there plug when there done?

Ive heard they cum alot is that true and how would you deal with all the cum and there plug when there done?
They really cum a lot. So much that a boar in one mount delivers enough to fill several bags, which is then used to insemination.
A boar finish by spraying a plug, a gel, to make sure his sperm stays inside.
It really worked. I was wet from him, but nothing ran out of me. It lasted several hours before I felt it comming. Then passed some gel and a little fluid. Not much, I think that most of it was absorbed already.

Last edited:
Back