General tips and guidelines for meet-up safety.

Thank you for the information! There's a lot of cross-over with this and the bdsm/fetish community, and I also feel like it's just good practice when meeting anyone online regardless of the subject matter. Thank you again.

As some of you are probably aware, I've decided to post some general guidelines for meet-up safety in the personals section. Does this cover every single aspect? It does not. But for the sake of length and general human attention span considerations, I've gone ahead and posted what I believe are some basic/generally good safety advice to follow if you are intending on meeting up with someone you've meet online. It's always best to keep yourself safe from those who wish to do us harm, such as anti-zoos and police officers. LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW IF I'M MISSING ANYTHING. Below, is what I have posted...

------------

1) Never use your actual name when you are first meeting up with someone. I generally dissuade the use of just your first name as well, because in the wrong hands this can lead to being exposed or even worse. Use you Forum Username or a nickname instead. Such as “RedRocket69”, “CookieLover”, or “HorseLover4”

2) Get to know the person before you agree to any meet-ups. Looking at a person’s post history on the forum is not enough when regarding your safety. Personally, I would advise talking with the person for 1 year or more before any meet-ups were to happen. But I would highly not recommenced anything less than 6 months. Get to know this person through chatting with them. If they exhibit ANY “red flags” do not meet up with this person. If their offer sounds too good to be true, it usually is. If you catch inconsistencies or lies, consider that a big RED FLAG! *NOTE* It’s also best to chat in PM here, or IM on ZooVille’s beast.chat service. (Click Here for ZooVille's IM chat)

3) Before you meet-up with someone, tell a trusted friend exactly where you plan to meet up. If you do not have any close local zoophile friends you can confidentiality trust. Tell a close friend that you are going on a blind date and would like for them to send you a text message every 30 minutes to an hour just to make sure you are okay.

4) NO SEX at all, and DO NOT bring your animal love partners to a first time meet-up, even if sex with said animal partners isn’t even in the question. This is a good way to get your animals seized or yourself busted by an under cover police officer. If the person turns out to be a sadist, bringing your animal partners along may lead to their injury. Also, do not have sex in the first place. You don’t know if this person has a Sexually Transmitted Disease. DO NOT LET YOUR DICK OR VAGINA DO THE THINKING! You also do not want them to lure you to somewhere private. Which leads me to my next point…

5) Always meet in public for the first time. Do not agree to meet this person in a motel and especially at your private residential address. Meet up at Malls, Restaurants, Parks, or any other public spaces. In this case you want there to be witnesses to your very existence. You also do not want to put yourself in a situation where you cannot escape if needed. DO NOT TALK ABOUT ZOOPHILIA IN PUBLIC PLACES! I would even be careful using "code words" with the person you're meeting up with. Even in a public place, I would recommended carrying a weapon, at least a knife. (I would look up local laws in your area first.)

6) Do not let your licence plate on your motor vehicle be known. Generally, you should take a Taxi or Uber. But if you cannot manage that, or both services are not available in your area, try to bike or walk to your destination. If you cannot manage any of that, park your car a few blocks over where you intend to meet-up, get out, and walk. A license plate on a motor vehicle is a form of identification. A law enforcement officer would be able to run your plates in a computer and find out exactly who you are.

7) NO DRUGS AND NO ALCOHOL! You do not want to put yourself in a situation where you are mentally/physically impaired. You’ll want to make sure that you keep a sharp intact mind. Otherwise, mistakes can be made. Mistakes that could haunt you for the rest of your life. Not only that, but elicit drugs are illegal in most places. Taking illegal drugs in front of the person you plan to meet-up with, could end up being a cop’s wet dream, if they turn out to be a cop.

8) Trust your GUT FEELING. If you start getting second thoughts about meeting up, or you have a nagging feeling in the back of your head that this is probably not going to end well. Or that you feel you do not trust this person enough but you’ve agreed to a meet-up on impulse. Trust what your gut has to say. In these type of situations it’s best not to write off these concerns as “general anxiety.” Your gut often knows more than your conscience mind lets on.

**Remember to have fun but especially stay safe while doing so. I get that some of your are eager to meet people that share your unique zoophilic sexual orientation. But you want to do so as safely as possible and not let this eagerness be the downfall of your very life as you know it.**

Edit: A shout-out has to go to @Alpha Cat as he was the one that brought the need for these guidelines to my attention.

Just to say I appreciate you guys taking care of the community. Great Job.

So maybe dumb question, good question, naive question, whatever... I don't have plans made or anything to meet someone but if you meet an owner like a guy owner is it expected you have sex with the owner too? Like said or unsaid agreement? Or you talk about it first I figure but is there a usual expectation or lots guys are more about the watching or what? Sorry I'm sure mostly it's just talk about it first I guess.

So maybe dumb question, good question, naive question, whatever... I don't have plans made or anything to meet someone but if you meet an owner like a guy owner is it expected you have sex with the owner too? Like said or unsaid agreement? Or you talk about it first I figure but is there a usual expectation or lots guys are more about the watching or what? Sorry I'm sure mostly it's just talk about it first I guess.
As a guy who's hoping to be an eventual owner and meet women I think that's an unfair expectation. But I also think both people should meet first and develop some degree of chemistry because that would be important to facilitating everything.

As some of you are probably aware, I've decided to post some general guidelines for meet-up safety in the personals section. Does this cover every single aspect? It does not. But for the sake of length and general human attention span considerations, I've gone ahead and posted what I believe are some basic/generally good safety advice to follow if you are intending on meeting up with someone you've meet online. It's always best to keep yourself safe from those who wish to do us harm, such as anti-zoos and police officers. LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW IF I'M MISSING ANYTHING. Below, is what I have posted...

------------

1) Never use your actual name when you are first meeting up with someone. I generally dissuade the use of just your first name as well, because in the wrong hands this can lead to being exposed or even worse. Use you Forum Username or a nickname instead. Such as “RedRocket69”, “CookieLover”, or “HorseLover4”

2) Get to know the person before you agree to any meet-ups. Looking at a person’s post history on the forum is not enough when regarding your safety. Personally, I would advise talking with the person for 1 year or more before any meet-ups were to happen. But I would highly not recommenced anything less than 6 months. Get to know this person through chatting with them. If they exhibit ANY “red flags” do not meet up with this person. If their offer sounds too good to be true, it usually is. If you catch inconsistencies or lies, consider that a big RED FLAG! *NOTE* It’s also best to chat in PM here, or IM on ZooVille’s beast.chat service. (Click Here for ZooVille's IM chat)

3) Before you meet-up with someone, tell a trusted friend exactly where you plan to meet up. If you do not have any close local zoophile friends you can confidentiality trust. Tell a close friend that you are going on a blind date and would like for them to send you a text message every 30 minutes to an hour just to make sure you are okay.

4) NO SEX at all, and DO NOT bring your animal love partners to a first time meet-up, even if sex with said animal partners isn’t even in the question. This is a good way to get your animals seized or yourself busted by an under cover police officer. If the person turns out to be a sadist, bringing your animal partners along may lead to their injury. Also, do not have sex in the first place. You don’t know if this person has a Sexually Transmitted Disease. DO NOT LET YOUR DICK OR VAGINA DO THE THINKING! You also do not want them to lure you to somewhere private. Which leads me to my next point…

5) Always meet in public for the first time. Do not agree to meet this person in a motel and especially at your private residential address. Meet up at Malls, Restaurants, Parks, or any other public spaces. In this case you want there to be witnesses to your very existence. You also do not want to put yourself in a situation where you cannot escape if needed. DO NOT TALK ABOUT ZOOPHILIA IN PUBLIC PLACES! I would even be careful using "code words" with the person you're meeting up with. Even in a public place, I would recommended carrying a weapon, at least a knife. (I would look up local laws in your area first.)

6) Do not let your licence plate on your motor vehicle be known. Generally, you should take a Taxi or Uber. But if you cannot manage that, or both services are not available in your area, try to bike or walk to your destination. If you cannot manage any of that, park your car a few blocks over where you intend to meet-up, get out, and walk. A license plate on a motor vehicle is a form of identification. A law enforcement officer would be able to run your plates in a computer and find out exactly who you are.

7) NO DRUGS AND NO ALCOHOL! You do not want to put yourself in a situation where you are mentally/physically impaired. You’ll want to make sure that you keep a sharp intact mind. Otherwise, mistakes can be made. Mistakes that could haunt you for the rest of your life. Not only that, but elicit drugs are illegal in most places. Taking illegal drugs in front of the person you plan to meet-up with, could end up being a cop’s wet dream, if they turn out to be a cop.

8) Trust your GUT FEELING. If you start getting second thoughts about meeting up, or you have a nagging feeling in the back of your head that this is probably not going to end well. Or that you feel you do not trust this person enough but you’ve agreed to a meet-up on impulse. Trust what your gut has to say. In these type of situations it’s best not to write off these concerns as “general anxiety.” Your gut often knows more than your conscience mind lets on.

**Remember to have fun but especially stay safe while doing so. I get that some of your are eager to meet people that share your unique zoophilic sexual orientation. But you want to do so as safely as possible and not let this eagerness be the downfall of your very life as you know it.**

Edit: A shout-out has to go to @Alpha Cat as he was the one that brought the need for these guidelines to my attention.

Thanks a lot for this guidelines :coffee:💪✍️

It's so unfortunate that we need these precautions, but in today's world most of these would apply when meeting anyone you don't know. But as far as bringing a weapon, yikes, I think it's more likely that it would be used against me. I think maybe bringing a can of mace would be more effective. But thanks for the safety guidelines!

------------

------------

Valid points all around.
It's a shame it's so tough out there. So many sick individuals that have no purpose in life other than to harm people.

Good advice and I would say always be careful and recommend to meet in other countries than your personal nearby areas.
Its just not safe in my opinion to meet with an person who lives in the same city.

If they want to call and talk to you, and you agree to that, get a burner phone. They're usually only about $20 at any drugstore. *NEVER* give anyone your actual phone number. If things go south or you get uncomfortable, you can just literally throw that phone away and that's that.

Certain countries make it hard to get a burner. When I say "hard", I mean "Illegal".

This poses an interesting problem because I would not walk into a date without a phone. When I picture myself walking into a date without the possibility of using a burner, things get difficult. What if you need to call somebody to pick you up, or ask for help if things take a turn for the worst? On the other hand, If you carry a non-burner phone then you have an anonymity weakness because your phone's IMEI is linked to your real identity.

Lots of serious criminals get caught because their phone's location is traceable, or their car location is traceable (computerized cars may be traced by Internet Service Providers).

Best compromise is, probably, to carry a dumb-phone which remains turned off, and only turn it on if things go really bad. A dumb-phone takes no long to boot into a state in which you can place a call.

By the way, I have never attempted to meet a zoo, but when I have walked into meetings in which things could have turned either way, I have found that going with somebody else is a good idea. Last time, I told two buddies of mine to walk into the meeting bar 20 minutes before I arrived and have some drinks. When I arrived to meet my date, I knew my friends had me covered and it didn't have to make things uncomfortable for the other party. I understand that doing this for a zoo meeting is impractical.

I also second the advice of packing a knife. Everybody should pack a knife, always. It is such an useful tool. Everytime I see people struggling to unwrap something, or struggle with ropes, or having a hard time trying to pry something open, they seem so fucking weak and powerless to me. Heck, if you work in a place in which horses and ropes coexist, I find it a moral obligation to carry a well maintained knife because there is always some idiot that lets some horse get entangled with rope. I don't think knives make for an awesome self-defense tool, but as you should already be carrying it, it can be pressed into service if need be.

Packing a knife makes you more grounded to reality when things go bad. I once had a foal entangle her neck with rope, and just the feeling of the weight of the knife in my hand made things calm and steady in my mind, because I knew the rope wasn't a problem I could not slice through. I was once cornered by a psycho in a public bathroom and had to lock myself in a toilet cubicle. Just the tact of the knife under my coat was enough to keep me calm because I knew that, if things became worse, red button was mine.

For the record, I have actual guns, but I rarely carry them. You can't make a sandwich with a semi-automatic.

If you get to a point of meeting up. Be aware of surroundings. Ie: if you meet at a motel 6, do not take photos with the blanket on the bed. It is one of the most recognized anywhere.

i always suggest no photos on a meet, not even of that great plate of food. Never know what is in the background, reflection etc. same rule goes for selfies - nothing like a prescription bottle in background with all your info on it

------------

Top tips thanks. Animal love can be a lonely place so being able to meet other people is so rewarding

------------

thanks for sharing

Back